Trade12 steal my hard earned money

Last quarter of 2016, a broker from Trade12 name Michelle Kingsleykeep calling me everyday. I don’t know where she got my handphone number. When she knows that I’m from Philippines, she introduce to me her Filipino colleague and she transfer the call to a Filipino broker name Jacob Vergara, he introduce himself as trade12 account manager. Talking the same language, I was convinced to open an account. I hesitate first to open and he said just give a try with 100USD. I didn’t do anything with my account and everyday they are calling me to deposit more. I just ignoring their call, until 6 months later I decided to give a shot. Michelle Kingsley told me that she will refer me to the best account manager of Trade12 named Eric Lansher.

During the first conversation, Eric Lansherintroduce himself as an experience banker for 20 years. He said his wife is a Filipino living in the city where I live. He mentioned popular places in my cities and I feel that he is trustworthy. This is a trick he made to gain my trust in him. I’m very unfortunate because I fall on his trick, I call him as a PROFESSIONAL ROBBER/SCAMMER.

I was convinced by him and put a deposit of $7,000 through my credit card. He made a trade for me and getting a good result everyday. Another trick he made is that he will give me a Tax-Free Account so that government will not taxed me. Inorder for him to do it he need to know how many credit cards I have and how many banks I have and how much money I have in those banks. He kept on asking everyday to deposit more to get a huge profit, until my deposit reach to $40,000. Within 1 month I got a profit of $20,000. So my equity already reach to $60,000.

I was very convinced by the trading result not knowing that this is like a VIDEO GAME only. Totally manipulated by Trade12 to show a very convincing result so the victim will always deposit more. Eric Lansher convinced me again to deposit more, he said there are opportunities because US giant stocks have their 2nd quarter earnings. Promised to get a profit of $40,0000 in 1 week. He said after 1 week I can harvest the $40k profit and withdraw my deposit. I deposited more so that I can buy US giant stock which is Amazon, Google, Facebook and Apple. These stocks are expensive so I need to deposit more so that I can buy these stocks.

So I added until my deposit reach $120,000. Then a few days later the stock price drop too much and got a margin call. He call me and he said that inorder not to loose all my deposit I need to deposit $40,000. After few weeks the trade is good as the price of my stocks start rising until my profit reach to $150,000. Feeling very happy of the results. Now at time that I want to withdraw because I’m happy with the profit. He said that it take sometime because they change bank from JP Morgan Chase Bank to Bank Of America.

Inorder to withdraw the money, Bank of America need verification, another trick he made. So he said that I make a deposit to bank of America for verification and in 24hours the money use for verification will be return to my bank. 24hrs gone and money has not deposited back. Until my total deposit reach to $220,000.

My trade position continue because he don’t want to close it until my profit reach to more than 100%. I keep on begging him to close my trade because I have a big profit but nothing happen. The following days the price start dropping and my profit drop by 50%. That’s the time I myself close the trade. My account balance at this time is $320,000.

I request for withdrawal of $200,000 through their system and the finance department said it takes 5 days to process. After 5 days my broker Eric Lansher message me through whatsapp and he said that I have a good news for me, the finance officer want to talk to me. Ohh okay I’m thinking that he will deposit my money to my bank. Talking over the phone, Finance officer Kevin Coopersaid I can’t withdraw the money because I have a pending order. I feel mentally shocked and don’t know what to do. After that Kevin Cooper place a trade with all my money and in less that 30min all my money gone. And he call me and said Ronald I’m sorry I lost all your money. Even the great Kevin Cooper make a mistake and drop the call.

Very unfortunate, I fall in the hand of Eric Lansher/Kevin Cooper, the Con Man. No conscience at all, they steal my hard earned money that I save for 10 years and leave me with USD 100,000 credit card bill.

Last quarter of 2016, a broker from Trade12 name Michelle Kingsleykeep calling me everyday. I don’t know where she got my handphone number. When she knows that I’m from Philippines, she introduce to me her Filipino colleague and she transfer the call to a Filipino broker name Jacob Vergara, he introduce himself as trade12 account manager. Talking the same language, I was convinced to open an account. I hesitate first to open and he said just give a try with 100USD. I didn’t do anything with my account and everyday they are calling me to deposit more. I just ignoring their call, until 6 months later I decided to give a shot. Michelle Kingsley told me that she will refer me to the best account manager of Trade12 named Eric Lansher.

During the first conversation, Eric Lansherintroduce himself as an experience banker for 20 years. He said his wife is a Filipino living in the city where I live. He mentioned popular places in my cities and I feel that he is trustworthy. This is a trick he made to gain my trust in him. I’m very unfortunate because I fall on his trick, I call him as a PROFESSIONAL ROBBER/SCAMMER.

I was convinced by him and put a deposit of $7,000 through my credit card. He made a trade for me and getting a good result everyday. Another trick he made is that he will give me a Tax-Free Account so that government will not taxed me. Inorder for him to do it he need to know how many credit cards I have and how many banks I have and how much money I have in those banks. He kept on asking everyday to deposit more to get a huge profit, until my deposit reach to $40,000. Within 1 month I got a profit of $20,000. So my equity already reach to $60,000.

I was very convinced by the trading result not knowing that this is like a VIDEO GAME only. Totally manipulated by Trade12 to show a very convincing result so the victim will always deposit more. Eric Lansher convinced me again to deposit more, he said there are opportunities because US giant stocks have their 2nd quarter earnings. Promised to get a profit of $40,0000 in 1 week. He said after 1 week I can harvest the $40k profit and withdraw my deposit. I deposited more so that I can buy US giant stock which is Amazon, Google, Facebook and Apple. These stocks are expensive so I need to deposit more so that I can buy these stocks.

So I added until my deposit reach $120,000. Then a few days later the stock price drop too much and got a margin call. He call me and he said that inorder not to loose all my deposit I need to deposit $40,000. After few weeks the trade is good as the price of my stocks start rising until my profit reach to $150,000. Feeling very happy of the results. Now at time that I want to withdraw because I’m happy with the profit. He said that it take sometime because they change bank from JP Morgan Chase Bank to Bank Of America.

Inorder to withdraw the money, Bank of America need verification, another trick he made. So he said that I make a deposit to bank of America for verification and in 24hours the money use for verification will be return to my bank. 24hrs gone and money has not deposited back. Until my total deposit reach to $220,000.

My trade position continue because he don’t want to close it until my profit reach to more than 100%. I keep on begging him to close my trade because I have a big profit but nothing happen. The following days the price start dropping and my profit drop by 50%. That’s the time I myself close the trade. My account balance at this time is $320,000.

I request for withdrawal of $200,000 through their system and the finance department said it takes 5 days to process. After 5 days my broker Eric Lansher message me through whatsapp and he said that I have a good news for me, the finance officer want to talk to me. Ohh okay I’m thinking that he will deposit my money to my bank. Talking over the phone, Finance officer Kevin Coopersaid I can’t withdraw the money because I have a pending order. I feel mentally shocked and don’t know what to do. After that Kevin Cooper place a trade with all my money and in less that 30min all my money gone. And he call me and said Ronald I’m sorry I lost all your money. Even the great Kevin Cooper make a mistake and drop the call.

Very unfortunate, I fall in the hand of Eric Lansher/Kevin Cooper, the Con Man. No conscience at all, they steal my hard earned money that I save for 10 years and leave me with USD 100,000 credit card bill.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.trade12.com/about/contact-us

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Trade12-1660929104125845

https://twitter.com/tradeonetwo

https://plus.google.com/+Trade12Broker

Hello Ronald,

My name is Lily and I am representative from Trade12. I appreciate you sending your concern, and as I understand, you have lost funds in your account through trading in the Financial Market.

Upon checking your account with the MT4 ID's last 3 digits of *****756, the Finance Department said that your balance is currently on a negative (-9,123.11 USD).

We are going to forward your concern to the Risk Department and Finance Department and have them investigate thoroughly what happened to your account. We will be sending you an update once the investigation is complete, and once we have answers from the respective departments.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello, i can help you recover whatever you have lost, i was also scam by the same company and i lost over $200,000 and the investigation department helped me recovered $198,000 back. you can get back your money if you are ready to make report to the ATL Investigation Department that has helped so many victim like me and you.

Hello Ronald,

My name is Lily and I am representative from Trade12. I appreciate you sending your concern, and as I understand, you have lost funds in your account through trading in the Financial Market.

Upon checking your account with the MT4 ID's last 3 digits of *****756, the Finance Department said that your balance is currently on a negative (-9,123.11 USD).

We are going to forward your concern to the Risk Department and Finance Department and have them investigate thoroughly what happened to your account. We will be sending you an update once the investigation is complete, and once we have answers from the respective departments.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Lily
I didn't lost it, Eric Lansher and Kevin Cooper meddling my account. They trade it to a very risky stocks without my permission and loose everything in less than 30 minutes. Don't accused me that lost it because all that transaction was done by Eric Lansher. Eric Lansher and Kevin Cooper have the same voice so they are 1 person. Trade12 broker will lost their commission when you withdraw your funds that's why they will make your money disappear from your account by trading it to risky stock. But actually theres no
trading happen because trade12 is not regulated. They don't have access to real market.

Ronald

There are many similar stories. A manager always participates in this that asks you to deposit even more money under any pretext, just like you. if you made a profit, he says, let's deposit even more money to get even more profits. If you have suffered a loss, they say they need more money to withstand the drawdown. And there are 2 options, either you completely drain the account, and can't replenish it again, because you spent all the money. Or request the withdrawal and you do not get it for some reason and in a short period of time they drain your money on your behalf. But I have a question, did you set a pending order because of which you didn't make the withdrawal? If not, it is fraud on the part of the broker.

Go for a credit card Chargeback and contact the authorities immediately.

Absolutely atroshish behavior on behalf of trade12 again...

Trade12, avatrade, ufx all Ponzi scams in Israel. Stay away from binary options people.

Invest with your bank or no one.

Back