Trade12 stole my money

LJ221085

Recruit
I can't express my feeling at the moment due to Trade12. I had someone calling me back in Feb 2017 telling me all about live trading and how you will profit from it. I always thought of joining trading and I saw this as an opportunity, but unfortunately I was wrong.

A broker was called Dean Atlas, he asked me to deposit an amount of $250 and showed me how we will gain profit. I'm sure this was one of their strategies to gain the trust. I saw a bit of profit and he told me that in order for me to make a big difference and much more profit, I have to deposit more funds. He got me to deposit around $19,000. I kept on watching the trades, day and night for almost 3 weeks. It always showed a positive trade and when I wanted him to close the trades, he completely ignored my request and my emails that I used to send him so he calls me back because he refused to share his contact details with me.

After a week, my trade went to $0 actually less than zero. When I saw that on the trade I immediately sent him an email to call me and explain to me the reason for this massive lost, yet he falls to call me back for few days. Imagine how I felt during this time when I saw the loss from $19,000 to $0.

After few days, another person calls me calming he was Dean Senior Manager, John Reznikoff and apologised for Dean's behaviour and offered that he will take my live trade and bring it back to positive with more profit. Of cause at that time I wanted to do anything just to get my money back. He told me that in order for him to help me, I need to deposit more to work on the funds and get me what I lost plus what I will deposit and profit, as a fool I deposited more funds totalling to around $57,000 including the $19,000 that I deposited long time back. I kept an eye on these trades with weeks showing losses and others showing positives, until one day I saw a massive profit reaching to $93,000. I immediately emailed John asking him to close the trades because I'm happy with the profit we made. He ignored all the emails I kept on sending him, I even tried to close the trades myself but it was not working. I got really nervous and continued sending him emails until one day I lost everything reaching to around $15,000. Not only did I lose my second deposit but everything. I went crazy but still nothing from John. after weeks pass by, he calls me telling me the loss we made and of course I lost my mind back then because the way he was talking to me as if nothing has happened and it can be solved. Believe it or not he kept on asking me to deposit more funds which I of course refused. I continued by trade hoping that I will gain at least what I deposited, I didn't care about profit anymore, I just wanted my money that I deposited. After a lot of time, I managed to reach to $57,000 and I decided to close all positions. I emailed John and of course no response. Surprisingly, I was able to close the positions myself only then John called me and asked me why I closed them. I told him that his needs to end and I don't case about any profits, he didn't argue and then I told him I want to request for withdrawal he said of cause but first he told me that I have to sign some documents that mentions all the deposits that I made. I did that of course to secure the deposit. The request of $57,000 was done back in May 2017. Till today, nothing was received. I kept on chasing John and the service centre and they kept on giving me excuses for the delay, nothing was making sense. Yesterday, I had John calling me giving me another excuse that the company changed banks and it is taking time to solve it, I of course, mentioned to him that this is not customer's fault and should not suffer for this. Believe it or not he asked me so send another credit card details to check if it was active, I went crazy on him because the point of his call was not to help me but actually to ask for more money. He asked me to login to my online banking so he can screen it and play around with to see if I have funds....Do you believe such a request? I immediately told him that he is out of his mind. He shut the phone and hang up on me and said before that he needs a copy of the front and back of the credit card to return the funds.

People, please don't fall for this like I did. I'm suffering with a huge loss. I wish this can be solved with everyones help. I'm on debt and I'm not sure how I will return my money.

Issue a credit card Chargeback, and post this thread on all there social media.

Make as much noise as possible about this, and expose what filth you went through dealing with trade 12.

Any legitimate company would never treat their clients this way, they are nothing but scam artists unfortunately and they don't even have a license.

Next time trade with your bank.

Every. Single. Binary option website is a scam.

Also they aren't regulated to buy/sell investments in your country, which alone is an ample reason for a chargeback.

Thanks for your support! What do you mean by issue a credit card Chargeback?

I will make sure I post every negative thing about this company. The amount of frustration and stress that I went through is unbelievable. I really don't want others to go through this!

If you deposited your funds by credit card, you can call the number on the back of your card and ask to talk to the fraud department, to discuss Pershing a chargeback. Of course trade 12 will ultimately have to reimburse your credit card company the money, but still worth a shot none the less, and will definitely throw a hitch in their scheme.

Regardless of all, it sounds like you learned how to trade forex well, I could only dream of making the ammounts you mentioned.

Failing everything, rebuild and talk to your bank about getting set up trading, with an actually legitimate firm that wants to help you, not hurt you.

Hope you have some luck, man.

Goodluck.

They are a horrid company and all their brokers r not brokers cause it's not regulated. I lost a lot of money also with FM trader and I only wish I knew about chargeback back then as they took me for $225k and I got 28k back because it was taken without my authority. I am angry with my bank because they should have informed me of a chargeback to gain the whole lot back as you only get 1 go. I have submitted a detailed report to my bank but they declined to look at it. Please get it right the 1st time and you should get your funds back.
Donna

They are a horrid company and all their brokers r not brokers cause it's not regulated. I lost a lot of money also with FM trader and I only wish I knew about chargeback back then as they took me for $225k and I got 28k back because it was taken without my authority. I am angry with my bank because they should have informed me of a chargeback to gain the whole lot back as you only get 1 go. I have submitted a detailed report to my bank but they declined to look at it. Please get it right the 1st time and you should get your funds back.
Donna

Hello Donna!

This is Lily from Trade12. As a representative from the company, I would like to assist you further with your concern. Please provide me with your account details and full name so we can check what happened to your account. We assure that we will assist you all throughout the process.

Awaiting your reply.

Hi lily,
I have had this resolved thank you with the help of Julien. Thank you for your response.
Donna

Issue a credit card Chargeback, and post this thread on all there social media.

Make as much noise as possible about this, and expose what filth you went through dealing with trade 12.

Any legitimate company would never treat their clients this way, they are nothing but scam artists unfortunately and they don't even have a license.

Next time trade with your bank.

Every. Single. Binary option website is a scam.
I am agree!!

Donna
you only get one chance to ask a chargeback from the bank? why?

Back