Trade12 trades cansellation

SWolfgang92

Recruit
I think that it is a fake office if it were a worthy broker it would not be engaged in removing orders from account history and profitable trade’s cancellation... They canceled the profit in the amount of $7,360 in order to cover up the traces they deleted the order from the history, but I had already made screenshots before... They explained that it is written in the regulation but they cannot explain themselves in which specific cases it applies, although I know that it does in the case of profitable trade. Here are a few regulations points which are suitable for any profitable orders cancellation : “point 4.12 The Company reserves the right to forcibly close, cancel or restore order, to revise the price of opening and closing orders, make changes to the order financial result in the following cases:
• if the Company does not have the opportunity to maintain the Client's open position due to changes in market conditions, conditions of Liquidity Suppliers, relations between the Company and its counterparties as well as in the event of other force majeure events’ circumstances;
• if the financial order result doesn’t correspond to the result of the order covering from suppliers of liquidity of the Company;
• if the Company has a reason to believe that the client's trading strategy carries the risk of a loss of more amount of the current account balance;” And here's another surprise if you are bought by their bonuses ... Within the framework of this promotion the bonus serves just to increase funds during your trading. In order to prevent fraud (misuse terms of the promotion) and money laundering the organizers reserve the right without any notice at any time they wish: to cancel the bonus funds to deny depositing bonus or 50% of profit withdraw
• So the Company according to its regulations can AT ITS DISCRETION either cancel off 50% of the profit or cancel the whole bonus. It’s not a trade but a minefield.

Back