Trade12

Whatever you do, don't send one more cent to them. You'll just be flushing more money down the toilet.

What are the dates, deposit methods, and amounts of each deposit? If by credit card, you may be able to get your bank to assist with a chargeback.

If the bank won't assist with the chargeback (or if you transferred by bank wire), WinChargeback may be able to assist you.

Whatever you do, don't send one more cent to them. You'll just be flushing more money down the toilet.

What are the dates, deposit methods, and amounts of each deposit? If by credit card, you may be able to get your bank to assist with a chargeback.

If the bank won't assist with the chargeback (or if you transferred by bank wire), WinChargeback may be able to assist you.
Hi Pharaoh,

I have transferred funds on four occasions over the past 4 months, paid by debit & credit card via their website. I have completed a dispute form with my bank, they will investigate, though this might take a couple of months. Not sure they will be able to reverse the transactions, as I did willingly make the transfers.

They can't reverse based on "unauthorized transactions", but the bank should be aware of "failure to provide promised services" and "fraud" are reasons to reverse.

If the bank refuses to cooperate, then WinChargeback may be your best option.

Thanks Pharaoh, I will consider that approach should I not come right with my bank.

I has requested that Trade12 close my account and they responded with the following:
"Hi Donovan,

Thanks for your reply.

There is no process for closing your account, You can just consider it as close by closing the positions on loss and the account and the minus on your balance will be zeroing. "

Strange that, as the balance of my account is slightly higher than the value of open trades, so there should still be a positive balance remaining.

Reason why my account will close with a minus balance:
"Hi Donovan,

I explain it already that the NGAS positions are on lock, soon one of the position are closed the other position will charge the price of 3 lots and the account will close with minus on your balance, this minus will be zeroing by the company and your account can consider as close or you can funds your account with new capital and keep trade. "

The long term contract is very likely an attempt to run out the chargeback clock and to try to get you to deposit more money.

Don't delay. Trade12 is unlikely to ever return your funds. Chargebacks have deadlines. Get in touch with the fraud department at your bank immediately.

My bank wasn't able or willing to assist, indicating that it is a service dispute which I must take up with the merchant. I will be looking at Winchargeback now.

I've reached the conclusion that the success of a DIY chargeback depends primarily on the competence and helpfulness of bank employees. :( All it takes is a misinformed employee or a lazy employee and then you have to go get a professional to make it work.

Thought I would share my outcome with all of you.
I logged a dispute with my bank and the fraud department has refunded my money!
If you are in this situation, contact your banks fraud department.

My broker has now contacted me and informed me that they can offer a credit of $3k, so I just need to deposit the remaining $3k in order to open the Facebook trade. I've also been contacted by a manager who has seen my post on this forum and will be analysing my account and discuss with me broker.
Will continue to post updates.

they are scammers...please dont trust them... i've been working with them since last march...they are really a real scammers.. shameless people on earth

Back