Trade24 - Finance Dept is rejecting Withdrawal Request

Rayan_Taj

Private
I started trading with Trade24 in Mid of August 2015 with initial deposit of 4.5 K$, then I added 5 K$. When I made my second deposit, my account manager offered my 30% bonus without any restriction in case I made withdrawal request. (As per signed documents with them, I have the right to withdraw my total funds only, while bonus can be added to withdrawal in case I completed certain lots).

Anyhow, when my account reached around 20 K$, I made withdrawal request on 13 Oct 2015 evening for my original fund (9.5 K$) , and after several attempts to follow with my account manager, on 16 Oct 2015, he told me that, Finance dept didn’t accept my request because I didn’t complete required lots to make withdraw !!! ( I am attaching herewith copy of my agreement. If any expert believe that, my understanding is incorrect, please let me know)!!!

Screeny Shot Oct 20, 2015, 6.46.43 PM.png

Finally, I told him, you can cancel the bonus from my account and process my request.

On the other hand, when I didn’t manage to get anyone online in Arabic Section for two working days, I called main nos and they told me my request is under process and should take normally 5-7 days to transfer payment (while my account manager told me its only 2 days) !!!

After several calls, every time, account manager saying he is still trying with Finance to accept my request because of bonus issue.

As of today 20 Oct 2015, 5 working days passed, and they just closed existing position, but without knowing when the amount will be deducted from my account and transferred to my card.

Regards,

UPDATE

After posted above thread and sent them a notification everywhere (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp) to view it, I got a phone call from my account manager, saying that, he got Finance acceptance to withdraw my original funds only (9.5 K$) but profit will be canceled because I didn't complete required lots for bonus.

So, they are saying that, existing profit of around +6 K$ is caused only because of their bonus which is 2.85 K$, while my fund (9.5 K$) didn't make any profit !!!

Could you please someone advise me if this correct ? or they are playing a game to get my profit too ?

Any feedback shall be highly appreciated.

Regards,

UPDATE # 2

As of today, 6 days completed and nothing happened pertaining processing the deposit in my credit card.

Now, I can declare that, before thinking trading with Trade24, you have to keep in mind that, they are taking more than 6 days to process your request (which is UPNORMAL) !!

Regards,

Making deposits in this tool is easy with the “direct deposit button” and the platform has multilingual support.

I believe….this must be the most important feature of the platform :(

UPDATE # 2

As of today, 6 days completed and nothing happened pertaining processing the deposit in my credit card.

Now, I can declare that, before thinking trading with Trade24, you have to keep in mind that, they are taking more than 6 days to process your request (which is UPNORMAL) !!

Regards,

Dear Mr. Taj,

We thank you for your inquiry and apologize for any inconveniences that may have been caused to you.

After investigating your issue it has been moved to be further handled by your account manager.

We will make sure to update you with further developments of your issue.

Thank you for trading with us,
The customer support team at TRADE24

UPDATE # 3

My account manager is now upset because of this thread here and in other social
Dear Mr. Taj,

We thank you for your inquiry and apologize for any inconveniences that may have been caused to you.

After investigating your issue it has been moved to be further handled by your account manager.

This is not true, because my account manager said, he is not going to support me anymore.
Dear Mr. Taj,

This is not true, because my account manager today said, he is not going to support me anymore. (attached is copy of his message via WhatsApp).

Furthermore, every time, your customer service keep saying it should take 5 to 7 days to process my request. Just now, I called your customer service in main no., and he said, after checking with Finance Dept, it wouldn't be proceed within today or tomorrow and will take some more few days !!! which mean, will take more than, 8 working days.

Do you have any justification for this ?

Attachments

• Azmi.png
    Azmi.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Trade24 has a special connection with the religious Jewish community and makes sure to follow all the rules according to the Halacha of which one can invest and lend money.

maybe give them a chance to play FAIR

Hey there Trade 24! Why do your clients have to depend on the whim of an "account manager" to get a withdrawal processed? This is something that works much more quickly and efficiently if the client can file online and the accounting department takes care of it.

From what I've seen, brokers that allow "account managers" to approve or decline withdrawals have a much higher rate of complaints.

Back