Trade24 - Finance Dept is rejecting Withdrawal Request

Hey there Trade 24! Why do your clients have to depend on the whim of an "account manager" to get a withdrawal processed? This is something that works much more quickly and efficiently if the client can file online and the accounting department takes care of it.

From what I've seen, brokers that allow "account managers" to approve or decline withdrawals have a much higher rate of complaints.

Its worse than that sir, during the trading, I don't have any authority to talk to anybody else even if I have a complaint !! They are giving account manager full authority for everything.

Anyhow, after continues follow up, I asked customer service to send me email (attached) which I can consider it as open statement !!! nothing specified.

Attachments

• Trade24 - Csutomer Service_23012015 .png
    Trade24 - Csutomer Service_23012015 .png
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
Fridays/Saturdays is SABBATH
Sunday business will restart with the ALGO BUTTON

(Whenever you can’t reach your London Broker on Fridays, hum…..)

Fridays/Saturdays is SABBATH
Sunday business will restart with the ALGO BUTTON

(Whenever you can’t reach your London Broker on Fridays, hum…..)

Frankly speaking I don't know, but as far as I know from my broker, they are working half day of Friday and when I called them it was around 11:30 GMT

Another broker of Israel.

Days ago, someone phoned me to open an account with them.
And it starts complaints about "Trade 24", here in FPA.

Another broker of Israel.

Days ago, someone phoned me to open an account with them.
And it starts complaints about "Trade 24", here in FPA.

I think they should be marked clearly as SCAM and giving them a rate of 0*, with escalating all their issues to court.

Fridays until lunch time, that’s also bank’s close time.

Give it a couple of more days, maybe until Wednesday, if by then your funds are not credited,
don’t worry, especially if these guys are targeting the religious Jewish community…..

Fridays until lunch time, that’s also bank’s close time.

Give it a couple of more days, maybe until Wednesday, if by then your funds are not credited,
don’t worry, especially if these guys are targeting the religious Jewish community…..

Thanks oscarra, in fact I have nothing else to do for the time being other than waiting.

Yes, no need they spoil your weekend.

Eventually you can make some research to find out if they hold any license, I will
post you some links

UPDATE # 4

I got a phone call from customer service before closing of Friday business day, he said that, there is one document missing to process my request which is "deposit Declaration" for the 2nd fund done on Sep 2.

Also said, once I send them signed copy, they will process my request. Will see at the beginning of next week.

Back