Trade24 - Finance Dept is rejecting Withdrawal Request

UPDATE # 5

I got a phone call from my account manager, saying that, Finance dept told him that, they have a problem with their bank and can't credit my money in the credit card and he is asking my approval to transfer the money to my bank account !!!

So, after 10 working days, they discovered such problem,

Anyhow, I have nothing to say other than to accept this proposal whereas I know they will take another week to process it under the pretext of this is wire transfer :(

Wire transfers are fast cheap and safer, just ask them prove of transfer which you forward
to your bank (standard procedure).

When they are willing, I did get transfers overnight (from the other side of the world)

Wire transfers are fast cheap and safer, just ask them prove of transfer which you forward
to your bank (standard procedure).

When they are willing, I did get transfers overnight (from the other side of the world)

Yeah, but now they are asking me to sign a declaration letter in what I shouldn't claim this amount or chargeback to my credit card later.

This is not logic, because in this case, I can't claim for anything later if I didn't received my bank transfer . Am I right ?

UPDATE # 6

Since I rejected signing such letter before getting my payment, someone else also approached me via email/twitter to ask me to remove any thread about them, then they will transfer the money.

For sure, I rejected this proposal as well. Then, yesterday, they sent me via email transfer transaction and need me now to sign their letter. Again, I insisted nothing will be signed till I got a confirmation from my bank to verify this transaction which should take at least 24 hrs.

They are keep calling me continuously, saying that, if I didn't sign this letter within an hour, they may cancel this transaction !!!

What does your CC payment recipe show, any trace who processed your payments or to whom it was credited.
Moslok Limited 11 Richter, Agia Fyla, Limassol P.C. 3120, Cyprus……? ( humm..... )

Trade 24, director and shareholder is listed as Jacob Arye Kaminski , but as you mentioned….UGLY STUFF !

we will of cours , keep on posting !

What does your CC payment recipe show, any trace who processed your payments or to whom it was credited.
Moslok Limited 11 Richter, Agia Fyla, Limassol P.C. 3120, Cyprus……? ( humm..... )

Trade 24, director and shareholder is listed as Jacob Arye Kaminski , but as you mentioned….UGLY STUFF !

we will of cours , keep on posting !

Its mentioned in my CC statement: R Capital trade 24 com

Anyhow, they are putting a condition to do activate the transfer by signing their deflation letter in which I didnt accept this paragraph :

Screeny Shot Oct 29, 2015, 7.48.34 PM.png

And since I reject it, they added the following paragraph :

Screeny Shot Oct 29, 2015, 7.48.41 PM.png

What do you think ?

Sure lots of rubbish……all i can say THE COMPANY will never show up in any court room,
unless HANDCUFFED !

(by aware of CC fraud, in event you did communicate your CC details, get a new card)

Back