Trade24 - Finance Dept is rejecting Withdrawal Request

• Year since: 2007
  • Headquarters: Cyprus
  • Company registration: Trade 24 Ltd, Cyprus
  • Regulation: FSPR in New Zealand
You are lucky to have got back some of your money because even if you make/file a complaint to FSPR, they will only take action if you are a Kiwi citizen.

I am not 100% sure, BUT I have read somewhere that is also the case with ASIC.....i.e. they will take action only for Aussie citizens. However, none Aussie citizen clients can file a "misconduct complaint" for ASIC to look into and take appropriate action(s) against ASIC regulated brokers.

Anyhow, when my account reached around 20 K$

So there is even more money missing ?

Before closing the account, they lost around 4K $ in one position.

I'm still in need for an advise from anyone. Do I still have the right to claim for some amount from this profit ?

I am sure, you still have many rights……………..as well consider that others might also get trapped
by this company, which doesn’t show any valid license ( haven’t seen any CySec License ? )
Also you mentioned the New Zealand License was suspended, must be a reason for this.

How come, they are able to advertise, kind of question I would ask Jewishpress.com and as well
ISA as informing them.
It seems ISA had licensed, Capital Markets 24 Ltd (I don’t know if it’s the same outfit)

Having recovered your deposit plus a few cents, might not be sufficient to convince about their
honesty, loyalty or professional skills……………..hummm

Don’t forget the FPA Blackboard.

Back