TRADE24 RUINED MY LIFE

MarekStastny

Recruit
Trade24 ruined my life, it has been proven a scam. I have deposited 35k of my hard-earned money and traded on bogus advice.
It is all a big scam and the brokers are impostors based out of eastern Europe using British sounding names like David Berg or Joshua Stevens.
As a result of their scam on me, my 7-year-old marriage ended I have lost my house, my car and ended up in a mental institution, which had the side effect of losing my job. Please if you know how to try and get my money back, let me know.
Thanks. I just want to get my hands on these bastards that have ruined my life.

Can you confirm the domain name this happened at? I'm not seeing an active website at Trade24.com and Trade-24.com also looks like it's out of business.

How did you deposit? Credit/debit card? Bank wire? Some other method?

Hey Marek. Oh man ...First of all, let me just say this - we are all so sorry for your situation. Truly.
Then, pls have a look at this very nice article from Times of Israel describing Trade24 and other related scams:
I don't know about recovering your money, but at least you are up to date with the subject.
Finally, we let you know here that hopefully soon we shall make a thread and uncover them. All of them, as much as we can.
That's a promise.

Trade24 ruined my life, it has been proven a scam. I have deposited 35k of my hard-earned money and traded on bogus advice.
It is all a big scam and the brokers are impostors based out of eastern Europe using British sounding names like David Berg or Joshua Stevens.
As a result of their scam on me, my 7-year-old marriage ended I have lost my house, my car and ended up in a mental institution, which had the side effect of losing my job. Please if you know how to try and get my money back, let me know.
Thanks. I just want to get my hands on these bastards that have ruined my life.
Marek, can you tell us here the full story please? When did it happen, how did it happen, maybe upload some proof (emails, papers you signed) etc?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Aug 5, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Back