Trade245.com Profile deactivated CU586713

Kashaf

Private
May 5, 2021, 12:39 AM

I was trading with this broker since 12 April without any single withdrawal i was compounding my profits for increase good profits unfortunately what email i received.

I was using hedge buy/sell long strategy which all broker allow without any problem.

Please find attachment.

Azraa Jacobs <azraa@trade245.com>

Dear Client

Please note that your profile has been deactivated & your trading account(s) disabled - It has been flagged for forms of deceitful or fraudulent trading activities that are in violation your terms of use. Pending the outcome of the investigation the company will reserve the right to suspend, close or unwind any transactions which has resulted from any abuse of trading strategies.

Our fraud investigation team has requested that you forward a proof of address to verify your registered location information as this is a required for our legal authorities to start investigations – Please forward the necessary documentation urgently and we will advise if we require any further information.

Thanking you.

Trade245

May 7, 2021
I have provided my Proof of Address but still my profile inactive.

Please be careful with this broker , Once i will receive response i will post review here.

Thank You

Attachments

• Trade245 Kashaf Login error.JPG
    Trade245 Kashaf Login error.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Trade245 KK.JPG
    Trade245 KK.JPG
    384.9 KB · Views: 13
Received from

Trade245 FICA​

Good Day,
Kindly note that we have requested a follow-up from the relevant department with regards to this matter.

Regards

I hope they are working to fix this issue

Received another email
From

Trade245 FICA​

Good Day,

We do apologise for the previous email sent, kindly note that the relevant department has received your documentation they will complete their investigation within 2 days and provide a letter detailing the outcome.

Regards

I am still waiting for restore my account or process my funds to my Skrill account.
I will keep you all update here for avoid any bad things with any other.

Thanks

Received email

Azraa Jacobs​

Dear Client

Please note attached, the conclusion of your account investigation.

As per the fraud team’s recommendation, the company with immediate effect will terminate the agreement in line with the terms and conditions accepted by you on 09 April 2021. All deposits will be refunded, and the company will withdraw all profits and charge any costs which it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been inappropriately gained using this prohibited strategy.

Please advise where you would like your deposits refunded to?

Many Thanks

Trade245

Replied
As per above email , there was no scalping order while i was not using EA trading.i made profits with very hard and high risk.

Due to high market volatility I made good money on CFD. and it was a very simple Hedge strategy. (google hedge indicators)

i totally disagree with your investigation and it's looking stolen my profits.

It is requested that you review my account once again and If you do not want me to use any more trading account just quit and withdraw all my profits to my Skrill.

Thank You

Received email

Azraa Jacobs​

Dear Client

Please note attached, the conclusion of your account investigation.

As per the fraud team’s recommendation, the company with immediate effect will terminate the agreement in line with the terms and conditions accepted by you on 09 April 2021. All deposits will be refunded, and the company will withdraw all profits and charge any costs which it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been inappropriately gained using this prohibited strategy.

Please advise where you would like your deposits refunded to?

Many Thanks

Trade245

Replied
As per above email , there was no scalping order while i was not using EA trading.i made profits with very hard and high risk.

Due to high market volatility I made good money on CFD. and it was a very simple Hedge strategy. (google hedge indicators)

i totally disagree with your investigation and it's looking stolen my profits.

It is requested that you review my account once again and If you do not want me to use any more trading account just quit and withdraw all my profits to my Skrill.

Thank You
Trade245 is technically owned by Red Pine Capital (PTY) LTD, which claims to be an FSCA regulated Forex broker, with license number FSP 46044 however there is a warning about the license. There is not 100% clarity about the regulatory status and this license could be a clone license from a different broker. ZumaFX is also using the same license! Several other sites are reporting that this broker may somehow be connected with Veracity Markets and/or JP Markets. Trade245 mentions on their website that MarketFinancial Ltd, based in Seychelles, acts as the counterparty to investors trades. They are licensed by FSA Seychelles license number SD006 however many Forex brokers are also using this same FSA license number! Please note: FSCA imposes no capital requirements, strict internal procedures brokers have to follow and maintains no deposit insurance funds.

https://Trade245.com The website is just over one year old!

1621007030432.png

1621007118163.png

Shares same IP address
1621007164347.png

1621006860386.png

1621006878135.png

1621006897583.png

1621006915067.png

I replied email and once again requested for review my profile trading statement .

I got this email form FICA

Trade245 FICA​

Good Day,

Kindly note that the Relevant Department will respond to your email.
Regards

I am still positive due to sometime system error program occur.
Now waiting for process my funds to my Skrill , once i will receive i will post my review.

Latest

Azraa Jacobs

Dear Client

Disagreement without substantial evidence or reason, does not warrant a review.

Its clear in the report that a hedging strategy was used. This strategy that aligns with the definition of Scalping. This scalpting/hedging has been proven in the fraud report and is prohibited in the terms and conditions of use which you accepted.

There is no reasons to justify a review of the decision, it is therefore final.

Please advise where you would your deposit refunded, your profile will be closed within 7 days.

Trade245

I already requested for refund my amount.now it's up to you either you trade with this broker or not.
as my thought SCALPING and Hedging two different strategy while they are saying both are same.

I earned very hardly this funds which they are saying prohibited.

Latest

Azraa Jacobs

Dear Client

Disagreement without substantial evidence or reason, does not warrant a review.

Its clear in the report that a hedging strategy was used. This strategy that aligns with the definition of Scalping. This scalpting/hedging has been proven in the fraud report and is prohibited in the terms and conditions of use which you accepted.

There is no reasons to justify a review of the decision, it is therefore final.

Please advise where you would your deposit refunded, your profile will be closed within 7 days.

Trade245

I already requested for refund my amount.now it's up to you either you trade with this broker or not.
as my thought SCALPING and Hedging two different strategy while they are saying both are same.

I earned very hardly this funds which they are saying prohibited.
Have you asked for a refund of your initial deposit only? If the profit was small, maybe ask for your initial deposit only to be sent back.

Back