Trade245.com Withdrawal Issue 245103414

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they provide you with at least something that looks like explanation? What exactly did you violate?
I was using this broker since last 3 months IF there was any violation they should inform , while i requested withdraw that declined due to there system problem.

There was nothing wrong and you check check my attachment.

Thanks

Here is latest email which i received from company

Dear Client

Please note attached, the conclusion of your account investigation.

As per the fraud team’s recommendation, the company with immediate effect
will terminate the agreement in line with the terms and conditions accepted
by you on 18 Feb 2021. All deposits will be refunded, and the company will
withdraw all profits and charge any costs which it deems, in its sole
discretion, to have been inappropriately gained using this prohibited
strategy.

Please advise where you would like your deposits refunded to?

Many Thanks

Trade245

I already replied many times but unfortunately not resolve.

Here look what happened during this period .

In my very first post I had already included all of my trading details that have proven there is no illicit problem with it. I have been trading with 124Trade since February 18th after making some wins and when I requested my first withdrawal they refused and said there was a Skrill issue on my side. OK no problem. When I requested a bank withdrawal again, they said that their international payment system is currently on hold and that they are working on a new solution that would be suitable for international members. They also told me to keep on trading until their new payment system was ready.

After about a month, as my account reached a good amount, I requested another international bank transfer. Unfortunately, I kept getting the same response as if they were still working on fixing the international bank transfer problem.
Now, after my second month, my account balance hit a good $ 53,000 due to high volatility. I then received an email stating that my profile and account had been deactivated.
IF I did something wrong, why do they allow me to trade for 2/3 months with no problem?
Several times I had FB and email contacts regarding my withdrawal but kept getting replies as if the issue would get resolved. In their last email there was an attach about SCALPING (see in attach) which is not true: Sometimes trades get positive very early on our favour, so we can close that in a second or in a minute. There were only 3/4 trades like that (closed in few seconds). This does not mean at all that I’m doing SCALPER trading!
Now I'm having the impression that this company is trying to steal my profits.

Attachments

• CU549602.pdf
    312.3 KB · Views: 8

In my very first post I had already included all of my trading details that have proven there is no illicit problem with it. I have been trading with 124Trade since February 18th after making some wins and when I requested my first withdrawal they refused and said there was a Skrill issue on my side. OK no problem. When I requested a bank withdrawal again, they said that their international payment system is currently on hold and that they are working on a new solution that would be suitable for international members. They also told me to keep on trading until their new payment system was ready.

After about a month, as my account reached a good amount, I requested another international bank transfer. Unfortunately, I kept getting the same response as if they were still working on fixing the international bank transfer problem.
Now, after my second month, my account balance hit a good $ 53,000 due to high volatility. I then received an email stating that my profile and account had been deactivated.
IF I did something wrong, why do they allow me to trade for 2/3 months with no problem?
Several times I had FB and email contacts regarding my withdrawal but kept getting replies as if the issue would get resolved. In their last email there was an attach about SCALPING (see in attach) which is not true: Sometimes trades get positive very early on our favour, so we can close that in a second or in a minute. There were only 3/4 trades like that (closed in few seconds). This does not mean at all that I’m doing SCALPER trading!
Trade245 is technically owned by Red Pine Capital (PTY) LTD, which claims to be an FSCA regulated Forex broker, with license number FSP 46044 however there is a warning about the license. There is not 100% clarity about the regulatory status and this license could be a clone license from a different broker. ZumaFX is also using the same license! Several other sites are reporting that this broker may somehow be connected with Veracity Markets and/or JP Markets. Trade245 mentions on their website that MarketFinancial Ltd, based in Seychelles, acts as the counterparty to investors trades. They are licensed by FSA Seychelles license number SD006 however many Forex brokers are also using this same FSA license number! Please note: FSCA imposes no capital requirements, strict internal procedures brokers have to follow and maintains no deposit insurance funds.

https://Trade245.com The website is just over one year old!

1621007030432.png

1621007118163.png

Shares same IP address
1621007164347.png

1621006860386.png

1621006878135.png

1621006897583.png

1621006915067.png

So have they at least refunded your principal?

Another email !

Von: Azraa Jacobs <azraa@trade245.com>
Datum: 17. Mai 2021 um 15:40:05 MESZ
An: Roland Schimpf <me@mymail.ssssss>
Betreff: CU549602
Dear Client

We understand there has been some international restrictions that's has prevented us from settlement abroad, we are aware of these issues and are working with partners to resolve this in the future.

Its clear in the report that a hedging strategy was used.This strategy aligns with the definition of Scalping. This scalpting/hedging has been proven in the fraud report and is prohibited in the terms and conditions of use which you accepted.

Whether or not you were allowed to do it for 2/3 months is irrelevant as your account was flagged and then actioned within 48 hours.

Please note disagreement without substantial evidence or reason, does not warrant a review of our findings. Without any reasons to justify a review of the decision, it is therefore final.

All deposits will be refunded to ensure you are in now way negatively affected by this process and your profile will be closed within 7 days.

Trade245

Unfortunately NO REFUND yet.

Sorry to say it's sounds like SCAM....

Another email !

Unfortunately NO REFUND yet.

Sorry to say it's sounds like SCAM....
A real broker will at least refund any deposits you made even if they are accusing an investor of scalping. I am not stating you scalped therefore I recommend to ask for your initial deposits back, not profits made, and see what their response is.

A real broker will at least refund any deposits you made even if they are accusing an investor of scalping. I am not stating you scalped therefore I recommend to ask for your initial deposits back, not profits made, and see what their response is.

If broker is regulated then they must pay my all profits money instead of deposited.
i am still waiting for my full money . dont deposit any funds until i get my full money ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back