Trade245.com Withdrawal Issue 245103414

Status
Not open for further replies.
If broker is regulated then they must pay my all profits money instead of deposited.
i am still waiting for my full money . dont deposit any funds until i get my full money ...
Much time passed already, is there any update on this case?

I am waiting for process my funds... but unfortunately no response yet .. when i talk with them via Facebook they just say only one thing ....

Good Day, Kindly forward an email to support@trade245.com in order to be assisted with this matter. Kind Regards

But When i ask on email no response. .

@FPA Forums Team

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Aug 19, 2021 at 5:17 PM

I requested many times on Support to release my funds, but unfortunately on FB support they just advised to contact the relevant department . but when i sent on given email I got no reponse.

it's just looking like a delaying tactic and no action with my account .. please everyone do not deposit any funds with this broker they will not allow to withdraw profits.

After starting my account they said Banking problems were the reason why they did not accept my withdrawal but Once again I’m requesting for a release of my $53k via Bank .

If i will receive any update from Trade245 i will post here.

Wow! I’ve seen a lot of people talking about Trade245 but I had no idea they pulled this kind of stuff. If they’re regulated, you should reach out to a higher body to try to get your money back. Definitely sounds like they’re just delaying and barely even know what’s going on with your money. I hope it gets resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back