Trade4xpro roz camp is a liar and a thief

Hello,

I've just come across this thread and I have to agree wholeheartedly with Brycer's thoughts about Roz Camp and Trade4xpro. She is a liar and scammer of the highest degree.
I too went through Paypal but didn't receive a refund due to the product being an e-product.

There are many other people that I know of who are very unhappy with the 'service' she provides. They are not in a position to claim refunds under the 30 day money-back 'promise' as they have been members for a few months. She does not trade live in her room, nor does she send out weekly updates, nor has she provided a promised EA.

The whole thing is a sham and an utter shambles. She has no honesty or commitment to her customers. Her 'customer-service' is non-existent.

Below is an outline of my experience with her.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM *** wrote:
Hi Roz,
Just wondering if you offer a money back guarantee if I find that your system is not for me ? Thanks.
----- Original Message -----

Hi ***

There is a 30day money back guarantee, my indicators are coded to last for 30 days and then you receive life time copiers if you stay.

regards,
Roz

To: ***
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: Welcome *** you are now part of the trade4xpro group
Hi ***
Firstly thank you for joining our trade4xpro community, you really are now one step closer to being able to profit regularly in the forex markets!
As a member you will now receive daily PDF 's showing the days trades on the Euro/USD, you will start to see how successful this way of trading is everyday!
Please add Roz@trade4xpro.com to you contacts to make sure the daily emails reach you and don't get spammed as you will be getting 5 emails a week.

From ***
To: Roz Camp
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome ***, you are now part of the trade4xpro group

Hi Roz,
I've decided that this isn't for me. Please refund my credit card account. Thanks.
Regards,
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM, *** wrote:
Hello Roz,
This was originally sent 7th.March. Please confirm refund.
Thanks,

Hi ***

You purchased at the 50% offer price which was not a trial price that lasts for 30 days, the indicators you received were not set to expire. This promotion was done before the launch of the EA.
You will also receive this as a free update and this may help you.
If you are unsure of anything please let me know as many members are making regular gains now.

Regards,
Roz

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:28 AM, *** wrote:
Hello Roz,
I think there's been a mistake here. Please refer to the above mail attachment. This clearly states that you contacted me regarding trade4xpro. I then replied to you and asked if I could claim a refund if this wasn't for me. You then replied saying yes. On that basis I placed an order with you. I have now decided that it is not for me and have asked you for a refund. Please honour your commitment.
Regards,

Hello,
I've asked you for a refund on a number of occasions now and I still haven't received it. You refused it based on your statement that I received unlocked indicators. This is untrue. The indicators I received can no longer be used (I just tried this morning before writing this email, as I have no use for them anyway).
I do not wish there to be any hassle or hard feelings. All I want is fair play and for you to refund me as you promised you would (see below). It was on that promise that I went ahead and purchased your system on trial.

If you paid by credit card, contact the fraud department your issuing bank immediately. There are deadlines for filing chargebacks in cases like this.

Ye, I too got caught by Roz with her 30 Day refund. The Metatrader addin's are software, coded and compiled, they are very close to another forex package available on the web, therefore is a tangible item, the manual is the instructions to use the software, the promised EA was a software update. Paypal cannot argue with that, whether it was deliver electronically or not. I fortunately only used Paypal as the payment processor. I intend to contact the card company to obtain a refund.

yes, "intangible item" is difficult for Paypal to judge and claim for you and most "money back guarantee" are not real.
However i believe in what Pharaoh said, if there are enough people complain on the same seller, his account will be dangerous.

Back