• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeAdvisorPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am a paid member, for months they were reporting their pips in a very scamming way, trade would move +80, they would close 1/2, and count that as +80, now the second 1/2 would move to +100 and they would close claiming a gain of +180 pips. now they are reporting net pips. results are not so good.

still scamming

Well they cleared all my post off their facebook and there is no longer a place for me to post on their facebook, I wonder why, but they are now reporting NET pips, have not done the math yet, but its a start

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
subject: USD/CHF up 220 pips, Move stop to .9385...Forex Trade Alert

Hey, It's Josh Taylor...This email is for free members only...MTP and PSD customers...hey, you have your own updates :) Ignore this one :) Instructions on how to use this service at near the bottom of this email.
*** USD/CHF is up 220 pips. Move your stop to .9385 and let the trade keep running

My Pro Signals Direct members closed the month of August with 1530 pips, 28 wins, 9 losses. Currently in the 2nd day of this month we up 4 wins and 1 loss. My PSD members have 25 pending trade setups. This is why you MUST upgrade to pro. Serious pips folks. HINT: I give away a 20% coupon code for our service on the webinar below...

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
subject: Pro Signals Direct Forex Trade Update #1214
PSD Customers...We are in 1 live trade. USD/CHF is still climbing. Move
your stop to .9385

Today is the 5th day of the month. We are at -85 pips with 7 wins, 6
losses, 0 break evens.

these 2 e-mails are 11 minutes apart, telling non paid members 4 wins 1 loss for paid members and paid members e-mail, claiming 7 wins and 6 losses (-85 pips). So maybe they are reporting net pips to live members but are still misleading non members. scam scam they are not honest

net pips have really affected they totals

« on: October 01, 2013, 12:21:33 am »
Insert Quote

Today is the 30th day of the month. We are at -758 pips with 18 wins, 16
losses, 6 break evens.

Today is the 7th day of the month. We are at +229 pips with 9 wins, 1
losses, 0 break evens.

just want to be fair, they have started off the month well, they are reporting net pips and at this time are not mentioning last months profits to potential customers, maybe because they lost over 500 pips last month. but if you are going to publish good months, you should publish all months and all published profits should be net, minus any cost. Hopefully I had something to do with their new policies, they seem to be doing a better job in reporting reality.

Hi dolast

Are you still using these guys? If so, how have the last 6 or so months gone for TAP and their trades?

They have just come across my radar and was attempting to do a bit of research when I stumbled across your posts

Regards

PB

I have been a member for 3 months on there Mirror trade programme, and have yet to have a winning month. Their system of totting up pips is not correct. When I challenged them about this, I got fobbed off, when challenged further, I simply got no reply. Buyer beware !

Back