TRADECAPITALS.io

I read on an article about a trader that lost money on forex and was helped by another trader Lawrence Scott and after a short period he made 10000usd. I contacted the guy via telegram and he said that he will also help me. He wanted me to open an account at Tradecapitals.io and deposit money. I told him that I can only do a 1000$.After the first day the account grew to 6000 USD. During that day he wanted me to deposit more money to upgrade my account. That is were the red flags started going off.I wanted to withdraw immediately, but to do that I had to first pay the signal fee as they can not pay me before the fee is paid. I paid it and contacted Lawrence Scott Wasserman to remove the software for the withdrawl. For some reason he was suddenly not available. He contacted me during the day and said he can only do it at the end of the day. During the second day the account grew to 23000$, but for me to withdraw I need to first pay the signal fee, which now is 1724$. The advisor showed me his Drivers licence he made contact with me over Skype, he produced a certificate to say the they are regulated through CYSEC, FCA the financial commission and the prudential authorities. But what concerned me the most, was when I was looking at there trades only 2 of the 32 trades could have matched current prices in the FX or Binary markets. All trades also had an expiration date(like with Binary), but the profit realised on the plat form even before the expiration date. I requested explanations of the statement, I requested them to pay out after the first day(I only wanted withdrawl of 2000$) of trading, when I paid 600$ to clear the signal fees, but I get no joy. I requested a proper explanation, but i think maybe with Forex Peace Army I have a better chance.
I to funded a account with them Im out funds and it shows my account at 2395 but they want me to buy a IBPC which is Bull**** to a tune of $300

before I can withdraw my funds but there is always a hidden door requiring more funds and no payout
company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Back