TradeFcm.com scammers

Yes I pay via my bank account using UPI Transaction.

Yes sir via bank upi transaction. GPAY

Yes sir via bank account upi transaction only. Via GPAY

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-27-14-46-45-196_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-27-14-46-45-196_com.whatsapp.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 3
    318.9 KB · Views: 0
    318.9 KB · Views: 0
No sir there is no option because it's happening at 17th may. Now the date is 27th

And it's international transaction after successful transaction nothing will do sir.

I need my deposit amount as my withdraw sir ask the company to refund it sir. Please sir I beg you sir please

Last edited by a moderator:
And it's international transaction after successful transaction nothing will do sir.
Is this a response from your bank? As far as I know, visa and mastrcard can make chargebacks up to 6 months after the transaction was made

But in India their is nothing rules like that they said if the money is stolen without your knowledge also we cannot do anything. Sir please ask that Tradefcm company to refund it sir please.

But in India their is nothing rules like that they said if the money is stolen without your knowledge also we cannot do anything. Sir please ask that Tradefcm company to refund it sir please.
Mate, I am sorry if I made some false impression on you, but there is no way I can ask them to return your money, why would they listen to me?:)
I strongly advise before making any assumptions, please, try discussing this issue with your bank and after you get a straightforward response from them, look for other possible ways (if there are any)

When I posting my review they closed my account and it's shows zero. Sir right now I am helpless sir. It's ok sir thanks for your valuable time for me. It's my faith I can tolerate it that's all. Thanks sir

@Alrasheed did you send only 100$ or have you alrady sent another $400?

I wanted to see how their website looks, but it is not loading o_O
Please don't invest in Tradefcm they are frauds. Once you invest money they will keep asking for more money. And if you report and post reviews about their company Tradefcm will start threatening and harassing the clients. So my humble request don't invest. TRADEFCM IS BIG SCAM

Back