Tradeftm.com is not doing scam alone

Arcane

Recruit
Big Scammer. Tradeftm.com is not doing scam alone They are group of Scammer all 3 are working jointly and with collaboration with each other.
Royalarmyfx.com
Oorafx.com
tradeftm.com
I have deposited money and now no withdrawal and blackmailing for more deposit and now they have disabled my account.
Fraud Company Fraud employees Name RAJ , Roy and Steve and Marium Scammer Contact Details. Raj called me : +971525449710 Whatsapps / +9186003 37538 whats app Skrill Payment : virarcharaj@gmail.com Neteller : REFERENCE ID 192576058437772 royalarmyfx.com oorafx.com tradeftm.com

Scammers Alert
Oorafx.com Is Not Doing Scam Alone They Are Group Of Scammer All 3 Are Working Jointly And With Collaboration With Each Other.
Royalarmyfx.Com
Oorafx.Com
Tradeftm.Com
Blackmailer And Now They Have Disabled My Account. Fraud Company Fraud Employees Name RAJ , Roy And Steve And Marium Scammer Contact Details. Raj Called Me : +971525449710 Whatsapps / +9186003 37538 Whats App Skrill Payment : Virarcharaj@Gmail.Com Neteller : REFERENCE ID 192576058437772

Big Scammer. Tradeftm.com is not doing scam alone They are group of Scammer all 3 are working jointly and with collaboration with each other.
Royalarmyfx.com
Oorafx.com
tradeftm.com
I have deposited money and now no withdrawal and blackmailing for more deposit and now they have disabled my account.
Fraud Company Fraud employees Name RAJ , Roy and Steve and Marium Scammer Contact Details. Raj called me : +971525449710 Whatsapps / +9186003 37538 whats app Skrill Payment : virarcharaj@gmail.com Neteller : REFERENCE ID 192576058437772 royalarmyfx.com oorafx.com tradeftm.com
Can you please provide more details, how you got scammed?

Can you please provide more details, how you got scammed?

You can check all websites, i have already checked and found they are all same and scammer.
royalarmyfx.com
oorafx.com
tradeftm.com
support emails not respond. no demo account working. i have knew all these after i have been scammed and checked. They have lot of tricks for trade. MT5 trading hedge account. they are doing trade without my confirmation and approval and my 2 account washed and third account disable.

You can check all websites, i have already checked and found they are all same and scammer.
royalarmyfx.com
oorafx.com
tradeftm.com
support emails not respond. no demo account working. i have knew all these after i have been scammed and checked. They have lot of tricks for trade. MT5 trading hedge account. they are doing trade without my confirmation and approval and my 2 account washed and third account disable.
So, basically, you are spreading the awareness right?

royalarmyfx.com
oorafx.com
tradeftm.com

It is not quite clear what is the issue(s) you had with them..?
They traded on your behalf and didn't allow you to withdraw.. or? Are we talking about tradefm only or you had problems with all the companies you mentioned..?

Big Scammer.

MY 3 TRADING ACCOUNTS DISABLED
Tradeftm is not doing scam alone They are group of Scammer all 3 are working jointly and with collaboration with each other.

Royalarmyfx.com
Oorafx.com
www.tradeftm.com

I have deposited money through skrill and then no withdrawal . Now blackmailing for more deposit and now they have disabled my account. Fraud Company Fraud employees Name RAJ , Roy and Steve and Marium Scammer Contact Details. Raj called me : +971525449710 Whatsapps / +9186003 37538 whats app Skrill Payment : virarcharaj@gmail.com Neteller : REFERENCE ID 192576058437772

It is not quite clear what is the issue(s) you had with them..?
They traded on your behalf and didn't allow you to withdraw.. or? Are we talking about tradefm only or you had problems with all the companies you mentioned..?

This is Group .
From start : Fist account manger contact you through Royalarmyfx.com and you transfer the payment through skrill as per account manger instructions. But Trading Account server will be use www.OOrafx.com and then www.tradeftm will transfer payment in your account in his name.
we though all is going well daily profits come in your accounts. and finally they demand more money for VIP account services and then more money for signal service,
you can;t change your passwords. and then accounts disabled.

Royalarmyfx.com They claim there Headoffice at Dubai. Burj Alkhalfia. But Burj Alkhalifa CONFIRMED they have any any office at Burj Alkhalfia.

Royalarmyfx Pte Ltd, W509 ,Lobby C, Level 5 , Downtown Bhurj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE

Back