• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeFTM.com

General discussions of a financial company
I invested $500 a guy call mohan called me after that i was trading and made some losses the senior cheating manger told me to invest more amount where he will recover my losses i redeposited $600 and made around like $2500 in my own trading where the company showed there real face that i should complete so many trading volume so i can withdraw my profits and in account there shouldn't be a single trade open when widhraw the money i have deal with so many brokers and i found this broker is un regulated broker and the company is ruining for past 216 days . The senior account Manager Adarash Kapoor gave me some trading tips witch made my account went on total loss,

Please don't invest in this broker since there are a scam broker, please see the link below so you will understand

binaryscamadvisor.net/tradeftm-review

scamadviser.com/check-website/tradeftm.com

Hi Nitnagarwal9,

Thanks a lot for your review, but we wonder how you have generated a baseless story about TradeFTM. Since you are not holding an account with us, we are not obliged to consider your review as a factual one.We have checked with our system it doesn't matching with any information which you given above.Moreover we checked the IP location details of following user(Nitnagarwal9) not matching with country you mentioned.

TradeFTM would like to make it absolutely clear that we have at no time received for fake & manipulated reviews and we TradeFTM values review sites where clients may genuinely share their experiences for the benefit of others. Our company is one of high integrity that is dedicated to providing clients with the best trading conditions and customer service. We strive to maintain high standards and any suggestions of failure to meet those standards receives full investigation and remedy.

We request FPA forum to check on this and take necessary action required. (IP investigation reports and screenshots attached)

TradeFTM support Team

Attachments

• fake review nitnagarwal9 complaint board.JPG
    fake review nitnagarwal9 complaint board.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
  • fake review nitnagarwal9.JPG
    fake review nitnagarwal9.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 3
  • fake reviews 1.JPG
    fake reviews 1.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 4
If Nitnagarwal9 submits a review, the stated country will need to match the country the IP is from or else the review will not be approved. Forums posts, like post #2 above, are not subjected to this type of screening.

Allan Roy
Oct 25, 2018, 11:59 PM

Sirs,
My trading account with tradeftm a/c no. 2096572087 had a balance of USD 40,000. (FORTY THOUSAND US Dollars)

Adarsh opened huge lots, 20 lots+ 10 lots + 10 lots (Total 40 lots in my account ) ALL AT ONCE in the wrong trend direction (Faulty Trades) and caused my account to become ZERO balance. Adarsh did it on his own without my permission to open such huge 40 lots size trades in my humble account. I have NEVER traded in such currency pairs anytime.

If I had opened faulty positions, then I would be responsible. Adarsh opened the positions

USD 40,000 (FORTY THOUSAND U S DOLLARS is precious to me. It is my hard earned money. IT IS MY BLOOD.

Let it be known to you that I profited tradeftm greatly by much trading. I am aware of the profits I made to tradeftm. Why should my account be shattered like this? I want JUSTICE DONE.
I had complained to the tradeftm compliance on your website, but no reply yet.

I request you to JUSTLY consider this case and to put the USD 40,000 back into my account.

Dr. G. ALLAN ROY
A/c no. 2096572087.

P. S. REDRESS MY GRIEVANCE FORTHWITH. REPLY ME

Back