TRADEFXM-LIVE no give withdrwal

Paresh

Recruit
Subject : Forex Trading Fruad or scam me & others

Respected Sir/Madam,

My self Patel Pareshbhai Parshottambhai.

Cell no. 9426132354.

Aadityabhai Mehta & Kapil two person call me, whatsup me for forex trading. Aaditya Maheta open my account in MT4 (Metatrader forex software- i attach screenshot it) but Kapil not open account and not give any detail about account.

When they whatsup or sms or call first time, they said they have forex trading software and your daily profit is 2 to 3 lack rupees from day one. You pay 1 to 2 lack only one time and our software make profit from same day...... After one week you withdrwal your profit amount & give us 30 % commition.

I say him to pay in bank account, they said you send amount in aangadia but when you withdrwal you get in bank account or by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

So, i give one by one both person to 1 lack each.

Now Kapil said your profit is 4.5 lack and you should to pay 20% Advance as tax to withdrwal your profit, and Aaditya Maheta said your profit reach 16 lack rupees and for profit withdrwal you want to pay 30% advance than we give you your full amount in your bank account or by WESTERN UNION Money transfer.

I said to both person if I have that much amount than why I come for forex trading.....

Both contact no. Is Aaditya Maheta 8141818343 & Kapil 9033946221. Both whatsup no is same. Both are Surat Gujarat based. Payment method aangadia.

I have call recording and whatsup chatting in my smartphone.

Sir, I request to you that please do some needful to catch all gang or giroh which is do this type of fruad or scam with people like me and others.

Please guide me for register any complaint or do any help to you for stop this all things.

Thanking you,

Waiting for reply,

Paresh Patel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180106-003209.png
    Screenshot_20180106-003209.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 1