Tradefxm Ltd. Not giving amount

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Tried many ways to invite them ..

what would you suggest as next step..

Kindly send me your whatsApp number so i can contact you and tell you more or write me with mine +165432165432177550.

Carricklamar keeps creating new accounts to try to scam people. He's a Nigerian recovery room scammer. Anyone who believes what he says will lose more money.

Spam Cat is going to throw up if he has to keep eating all the accounts this person keeps making.

NoSpamCat.jpg
Paresh Patel
Whatsup no. REMOVED.
India

FPA Forums Team Note: Why are you trying to share your contact info with a banned scammer? Do you really want to lose even more money to scam?

Dear Sir,
One another fruader App on Google app, FXTRADE9X.

I DEPOSIT MONEY VIA BANK TRANSFER IN INDIA.
ICICI BANK. First i transfer 1080 $ (70000 INR) After this that person make trade and book profit in my account. After this they force to more invest and transfer into bank account. So I transfer INR 1000000 (15300 $ usd) in that same account. I also two time withdrwal from that account. 250 $ & 2250 $ and 10% commition deduct from withdrwal amount and transfer in my bank account. On 21 November 17 after evening they trade and put my account in total loss and -805 $ more to pay in account for loss settlement which is i paid same bank account transfer.
I also contact with email to FX9 but they are not reply or give full detail to how this trade do.

This is totally automatic software based trading, no manual trading is there. So I not cut our position if loss occur show in system.

I doubt that if software automatic trade than this type of total loss is not done, but some person make trade and book total loss in my account.

Please guide or help me for that. How I recover my loss.

Wait for reply....

Thanks,

My email id is - pareshp_2@rediffmail.com
My cell no. +91 9426132354

Paresh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180110-110022.png
    Screenshot_20180110-110022.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180110-110318.png
    Screenshot_20180110-110318.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180110-110356.png
    Screenshot_20180110-110356.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180110-110407.png
    Screenshot_20180110-110407.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180110-110411.png
    Screenshot_20180110-110411.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
Paresh Patel
Whatsup no. REMOVED.
India

FPA Forums Team Note: Why are you trying to share your contact info with a banned scammer? Do you really want to lose even more money to scam?
Sorry everybody, i not know about them. Please remove my mobile no. From site. Thanking you for Removing my no.

Paresh

TradeFXM are just a "white label" platform provider (scam enabler) ? You can't trade with them can you ?

They show an address in the UK so report to the FCA.

TradeFXM are just a "white label" platform provider (scam enabler) ? You can't trade with them can you ?

They show an address in the UK so report to the FCA.
I already done this but they reply to me that complaint at SEBI in india, I already email them but no reply from them till today...

I already done this but they reply to me that complaint at SEBI in india, I already email them but no reply from them till today...
Sorry probably not clear enough. The support from FCA (post 3-Jan-2018) is slightly limited. That said anyone can report a scam or unauthorised firm providing financial services on this link https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-unauthorised-firm

They may not address your specific case, prior to 3-Jan-2018, trading losses from unethical behaviour, etc. but they will take action against companies located in, or pretending to be located, in the UK. Not applicable to you however they will try to take action against firms offering services to UK residents.

Everyone should report these companies located in the UK (or pretending to be) or offering financial services to UK residents using the above link.

Back