Tradefxm Ltd. Not giving amount

sselvam3

Recruit
Hello sir,
I'm from India. I got the Call from the person regarding live Auto trading. I transferred 5505 USD to them based on that auto trading gng on and now it's shows 18961 usd. Now they are asking 30% advance for withdrawal the currency.
Kindly,Need your assist and support me to get my amount. Pls do the needful.

My account ID details as follow below:-

Name:Selvam
ID:210064166 -Tradefxm -live

Contact person from Tradefxm
Name:Rajat
Mob:9825809372
Loc:Surat

!Trading binary options is much more easier than trading forex why? Understanding the signals it gives you can apply strategies to it and become successful,Binary trading has its own risk and advantages. What determines your earning is your strategy. My strategy earns me weekly payout, That to me is an amazing performance.

Hello sir,
I'm from India. I got the Call from the person regarding live Auto trading. I transferred 5505 USD to them based on that auto trading gng on and now it's shows 18961 usd. Now they are asking 30% advance for withdrawal the currency.
Kindly,Need your assist and support me to get my amount. Pls do the needful.

My account ID details as follow below:-

Name:Selvam
ID:210064166 -Tradefxm -live

Contact person from Tradefxm
Name:Rajat
Mob:9825809372
Loc:Surat

Hi Selvam.

im also facing same issue with this company , i was told that this is a scam & they will not give us the refunds.
share me your contact details so that we can plan to get our money back.
& were are you from ??

consider professional assistance from any recovery corporation or i can refer to you one if you want.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Kindly send me your whatsApp number so i can contact you and tell you more or write me with mine +165432165432177550.

Carricklamar keeps creating new accounts to try to scam people. He's a Nigerian recovery room scammer. Anyone who believes what he says will lose more money.

Spam Cat is going to throw up if he has to keep eating all the accounts this person keeps making.

NoSpamCat.jpg

in india tradefxm make fools to indian. they showed demo to everyone and said to deposit amount in there personal account aur cash amount. they did not give any brokers bank detail. and after deposit amount they give only account no and password . from which website they open account they are not telling us. after deposit amount they make fake profit in our account and they to deposit 30% to them and they will give our payout . they are scmmer and tradefxm make above 100000000000 scme in all over world.

You need an advance payment for taking out your money? That's crazy! I think they're swindlers.

Back