Tradefxm.ltd scmed me

Sir i am from india . I get call from man they said all about auto trading and live account. Then after i make them 4500 usd by internet banking.now its showing 48000 usd and now they are my attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also

Sir i am from india . I get call from man they said all about auto trading and live account. Then after i make them 4500 usd by internet banking.now its showing 48000 usd and now they are my attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also
Did you trade pairs?

Server name tradefxm.ltd is not giving payout
Hello Sir, I hope You are talking about MT4 server name.It is difficult to find out the broker details with only server name. You can also raise a complaint with metaquotes.net to get the complete broker details. Hope you will get some kind of solutions.
Thanks

Hello Jatin,
This is Mohsin from Auctions CM. I remember you spoke with one of my colleague Larib. That company's name is Nexcell and there are many brokers who use the same server. TradeFXM is not scam, there are certain brokers who are doing scam. You can call up my colleague and he can help you further to trace these loots and help you out.

Regards...

They are telling to 1st open account with them after that they could help . I can invest more in that condition

Back