• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeGlobalMarket.com (TGM Financial LLC)

General discussions of a financial company
Myself Ramakrishna from India.
I have invested $4000 to via my credit card and trade with TradeGlobalMarket. I have been using and trading approximately one month. I have earned some 557$ in one month.
Now my account balance is 4557$.
Three days before i need to pay my credit card bill and i request to withdrawal amount. Finally they are telling inappropriate reason.
My TGM coordinator MR. Abhijay and Rohith they are account managers. And "Mr John patrick" he is Head of department of TGM.
TGM said "You did scalping past 1 months onwards and you earned 4700$ with scalping. So we have not consider your withdrawal amount and we have deducted entire amount in your account.

Actually they instructed on "23july2021" "before 4mins we will not consider your profit in that particular day". If they blocked my entire amount when i was did scalping. But "04/08/2021 "when i was asking withdrawal they are telling scalping reason.
If i did close the deals below 4mins then how can deals will be closed?
After long conversation they did deducted 4557$. Now my account balance without any trade 0.00.
I was totally disappointed this kind of scamming and i need to pay credit card bill. My bank also tracing me.
They are not human being. they want only money. My entire life is spoiled.
If they want deposit without any restrictions but when i was asking withdrawal creating lot of issues.
Please anyone take action and refund my amount. Because i am very struggling in my life. Very hard earning money in my life. Don't loose it.
I have all evidence please refer.

Attachments

• TGM statement_compressed.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (7).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (7).jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 08042021_deducted.jpeg
    08042021_deducted.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (4).jpeg