Tradehits doesn't pay out the profit

tomjersey

Corporal
Hey,

I invested £1500 in tradehits.com took a 100% bonus. After a month of trading I did volume of 30X bonus and reach £9700. When I placed first withdrawal after a week my account was blocked and they send me an email:

In this email we are officially informing you that after analyzing your trading history log we have reason to suspect you have been using manipulative trading strategies that are clearly against our trader’s policy.

As a result we will be refunding your full initial investment while closing your account as well as continue the investigation until further notice

Todd

Legal & Risk Department Team

TradeHits

Now they don't respond to emails, my account manager said that he can't talk with me.
Can anyone explain to me what "manipuative strategies means"? Does it mean if someone is very successful he must do something illegal? He can't be successful?
Where is it written what kind of strategies I can use?
How can I use manipulative strategies in binary options? It's either the platform accepts the trade or not, isn't it?

It means that you have been scammed my friend. This is the ongoing problem in binary options, a lot of brokers are scammers.

1. What country are you in?

2. How did you deposit?

3. Get screenshots of everything - notice the UK address on the bottom of the homepage.

4. Contact the UK FOS and ask if they can help.

5. File a complaint with eConsumer.gov

6. Send a copy of the link to this thread to TradeHits. Ask them to please come and explain how your trading violated their rules.

It is rather interesting to ask you in what period of time you managed to do so impessive spike in trading? What was your losses? Trading with profits/losses ratio more that 70:30 IMO in short period of time is manipulative trading from trader. Even market sharks can't make such good showing..

Many people have been able to make impressive profits in the short run, especially on news trades. It takes large risks, and thus has a big chance of blowing the account. I don't recommend trading this way, but I wouldn't consider it to be manipulative.

1.I"m in Poland now but I'm registered in Guernsey where I've been and working for about 10 years.
2. I've deposited through visa
3. What address? You mean there address?
4. Have you got telephone number to UK FOS?
5. I did that with beeoptions it doesn't seem to do anything.
6. They don't respond to emails

They refunded me 1500 which I deposited. But there's still profit over 7500 included the bonus which I fulfilled the requirement

I'm an aggressive trader. I place lots of trades. I do a large volume. I'm very good and I never loose what I deposit. I always make a profit. I place £100-200 per trade

Actually it doesn't matter news or not. There's slightly different tactics. As long as it reach my criteria I place a trade

It is rather interesting to ask you in what period of time you managed to do so impessive spike in trading? What was your losses? Trading with profits/losses ratio more that 70:30 IMO in short period of time is manipulative trading from trader. Even market sharks can't make such good showing..

How can you use manipulative tarding in binary? What does it mean? Trading platform either accept the trade or not.

Back