Tradeinvest90.com

GRESHAM...I can support you with your case with Tradeinvest90....as my case of 21 December 2017 is is similar ; I only joined Tradeinvest90 early December...they sold all my RIPPLE XRP COIN 6000 which today are worth USD $ 18;000.00...aswell as making 2 ONE TOUCH INVESTMENTS for $ 2000.00 each using my Equity ..The Auto Robot365 was put on AUTO TRADE ..when I had the Auto Trade switched off for weeks as my RIPPLE XRP COIN 6000 I had on HOLD ..eg : NOT FOR SALE ...my gut feeling when the Account Manager Ben Goodman sent me a Email the same day 21 Dec saying "WE MUST TALK " ....this to me is the signal something sinister was about to happen ,,which it did..TRADEINVEST90 GAIN WHEN THE CLIENT LOSES = Market Player ; during all this I was asleep in New Zealand as our time is opposite and is why I had Emailed the Account Manager that Email is best but never did ,,,, ,,,,I have made contact with GLOBAL INVESTOR ALERTS who have a Big Alert 29/9/17 about TRADEINVEST90 owned by Capital Force Ltd ; SAMOA which to me explains a few things for me as most things to do with Samoa are Rigged...I have asked GLOBAL INVESTOR ALERTS if they can recover my Loss $$.....yet to hear back 8/1/18
Hi robbitybob54, if you have deposited your investment cash via a credit card, you should file for a chargeback with your card company. For the remain, file a report to Police, also because that will help you with your chargeback request. Good luck.

Hi robbitybob54, if you have deposited your investment cash via a credit card, you should file for a chargeback with your card company. For the remain, file a report to Police, also because that will help you with your chargeback request. Good luck.
ASWELL The CRYPTOROBOT365 which TRADEINVEST are Brokers for is also A SCAM = Binary Scam Alerts ....Deceptive Scam

You know, according to what a police officer reported to me, it is more than probable that all the Tradeinvest system is just a fake representation! There is nothing behind the curtain, just a bunch of guys that work to dteel people's money. Once you're inside, you're playing with a demo platform, there you'll not invest a single penny, you'r only making exercises on a free version, your money is already in their pockets!! All what they do is to create unreal gaming perspectives which will lead to a total loss, in a way or another. The result is always the same: scammed! You'll never know even where they are operating from, they use Voipe system to show you real phone numbers, but even if they look to be calling from London or Frankfurt or another part of the world, their location is a fake representation, they might be everywhere. The only one thing to do is to report to Authorities and to publish on top blogs, to spread the news as wider as you can. Same way as they did with you, bothering daily by mail or phone to get your money, you keep calling, emailing and blogging as much as you can. Finally, if you're in the position to, start a chargeback procedure with your CC company, keeping in mind to provide the evidences (mail exchanges, screenshots etc.).

You know, according to what a police officer reported to me, it is more than probable that all the Tradeinvest system is just a fake representation! There is nothing behind the curtain, just a bunch of guys that work to dteel people's money. Once you're inside, you're playing with a demo platform, there you'll not invest a single penny, you'r only making exercises on a free version, your money is already in their pockets!! All what they do is to create unreal gaming perspectives which will lead to a total loss, in a way or another. The result is always the same: scammed! You'll never know even where they are operating from, they use Voipe system to show you real phone numbers, but even if they look to be calling from London or Frankfurt or another part of the world, their location is a fake representation, they might be everywhere. The only one thing to do is to report to Authorities and to publish on top blogs, to spread the news as wider as you can. Same way as they did with you, bothering daily by mail or phone to get your money, you keep calling, emailing and blogging as much as you can. Finally, if you're in the position to, start a chargeback procedure with your CC company, keeping in mind to provide the evidences (mail exchanges, screenshots etc.).

I found Today the new owner PATRIK KIRCH ...6 OCTOBER 2017 from Igb Germany ; TRADEINVEST90 was registered with NAMECHEAP INC on January 6 2017 ; Registrar Abuse Contact Email = ABUSE@NAMECHEAP.COM ; HOSTED by Digital Ocean Inc 6 OCTOBER 2017 NEW YORK : ABUSE @ DIGITALOCEAN.COM = BEN URETSKY + 16463978051 ; DIGITAL OCEAN INC ; 101 Ave of the Americas 10th Floor ;New York 10013 ; USA / +1 888 890 6714....they also own ZOOMTRADER.COM who also took me for USD $ 250.00 ..Refuse to Refund...so by the look of it Samoa has got off the hook 6 OCTOBER 2017 ; CERTIFICATE REVOCATION LIST {CRL} 88028 so I must do a new Email to my Account Manager Ben Goodman as the ERROR is SAMOA no longer but NEW YORK NEW YORK ,,, ,,,,

abuse@digital.ocean.com

It is the game of the chinese boxes, all empty except the last one, which anyhow will not remain the last one for a long time. If you will follow the chain, I'm afraid you'll get lost. That is a matter for investigators.... and should you pass your findings to any Authority, they'll investigate by themselves anyhow! Try mainly to recover your money, no Police investigation will return it to you!

GRESHAM..I put a update on Lallo comment as the new owner of TRADEINVEST90 is PATRIK KIRCH igh Germany OCTOBER 6 2017 ...the Registrar advise Contact Email = ABUSE@NAMECHEAP.COM HOSTED BY = DIGITAL OCEAN INC OCTOBER 6 2017 = ABUSE@DIGITALOCEAN>COM it appears Capital Force Ltd Samoa is wrong but are owners of ZOOMTRADER.COM who refused to refund me USD $250.00...I am waiting to hear back from FSMA { the financial services and markets authority}

GRESHAM..I put a update on Lallo comment as the new owner of TRADEINVEST90 is PATRIK KIRCH igh Germany OCTOBER 6 2017 ...the Registrar advise Contact Email = ABUSE@NAMECHEAP.COM HOSTED BY = DIGITAL OCEAN INC OCTOBER 6 2017 = ABUSE@DIGITALOCEAN>COM it appears Capital Force Ltd Samoa is wrong but are owners of ZOOMTRADER.COM who refused to refund me USD $250.00...I am waiting to hear back from FSMA { the financial services and markets authority}
abuse@digitalocean.com

new owner = Patrik Kirch igb Germany +49 1635464684 / Patrik.Kirch@yahoo.de / Host = Ben Uretsky = ABUSE@DIGITALOCEAN.COM / +1 6613102107 ....Scambroker.com/Tradeinvest90 ....GLOBAL INVESTOR ALERTS 28/9/17 PUBLIC WARNING ; UNAUTHORISED BINARY OPTION FIRM UK 3/1/18...Unlicensed Trading Platform ....Boiler Room Cowboys ,,,

Maybe Ben Uretsky is the nickname of Ben Goodman.... if this is the case, it could be a way to alledge him of all crimes committed frauding money to people. Let's check it out!

Maybe Ben Uretsky is the nickname of Ben Goodman.... if this is the case, it could be a way to alledge him of all crimes committed frauding money to people. Let's check it out!
I wondered that as well could be the same person but I didn't proceed looking any further when I saw a REVIEW ABOUT BEN URETSKY ,,,saying HOW MUCH MONEY DOES BEN URETSKY HAVE ,,,I will have another look ,,,, ,,,,

Back