Tradeinvest90.com

ON further consideration of what transpired on my Platform of 21 December 2017 of TRADEINVEST90 is that there were 2 ONE TOUCH INVESTMENTS made of USD $ 2000.00 as the SUMMARY REPORT said = MOST SUCCESSFUL TRADE INSTRUMENTS = ONE TOUCH >> 100% on the 25/12/17.... However on the 16/1/18 only shows 41% ONE TOUCH ,,the screenshot of 25/12/17 shows the graph full 100% but the screenshot on the 16/1/18 only shows 41% on the graph having been Altered/Removed and considering BEN GOODMAN account manager was on the scene for a few days until getting Destroyed as I gave no permission for him to enter my account as I had my RIPPLEXRP Coin on HOLD with no intention of selling/trading them 6000,,from Ben Goodman Email of 20/12/17 to 22/12/17 contact is similar to other cases I have read by the account managers to defraud the client..except no verbal contact with me even though he asked for my phone number on 22/12/17 after the events...MOST TRADED ASSETS = RIPPLEXRPUSA - 50% an since TRADEINVEST90 is just one big scam anyway = SCAMBROKERS.COM

ON further consideration of what transpired on my Platform of 21 December 2017 of TRADEINVEST90 is that there were 2 ONE TOUCH INVESTMENTS made of USD $ 2000.00 as the SUMMARY REPORT said = MOST SUCCESSFUL TRADE INSTRUMENTS = ONE TOUCH >> 100% on the 25/12/17.... However on the 16/1/18 only shows 41% ONE TOUCH ,,the screenshot of 25/12/17 shows the graph full 100% but the screenshot on the 16/1/18 only shows 41% on the graph having been Altered/Removed and considering BEN GOODMAN account manager was on the scene for a few days until getting Destroyed as I gave no permission for him to enter my account as I had my RIPPLEXRP Coin on HOLD with no intention of selling/trading them 6000,,from Ben Goodman Email of 20/12/17 to 22/12/17 contact is similar to other cases I have read by the account managers to defraud the client..except no verbal contact with me even though he asked for my phone number on 22/12/17 after the events...MOST TRADED ASSETS = RIPPLEXRPUSA - 50% an since TRADEINVEST90 is just one big scam anyway = SCAMBROKERS.COM

Hi Robbytibob, I stlll have troubles with Tradeinvest90, they got back my chargeback request!! If I remember correctly, you mailed somone, the new owner I presume, and he helped you. Would you be so kind to give me details? Thanks!

Hi Robbytibob, I stlll have troubles with Tradeinvest90, they got back my chargeback request!! If I remember correctly, you mailed somone, the new owner I presume, and he helped you. Would you be so kind to give me details? Thanks!
I Emailed= Patrik.Kirch@yahoo.de Igb Germany as I deposited USD $250 early January to see if they will steal this ; a week passed as nothing happened with my Withdrawal Request ..SO I sent Patrik Kirch a Email saying so & 2 days later it was a deposit in my Bank Account ...Hope this helps Lallo ...which Chargeback firm did you use ?

I Emailed= Patrik.Kirch@yahoo.de Igb Germany as I deposited USD $250 early January to see if they will steal this ; a week passed as nothing happened with my Withdrawal Request ..SO I sent Patrik Kirch a Email saying so & 2 days later it was a deposit in my Bank Account ...Hope this helps Lallo ...which Chargeback firm did you use ?

Thanks robbitybob. I didn't use any chargeback Company, I did it myself with credit card company directly. Once I applied and I submitted all the documentation I had they started the procedure, and after few days the amount was recovered to my account, but blocked for 45 days. Then when my card was active again, yesterday, the CCC informed that Tradeinvest also supplied documents that showed that the transactions for depositing money into my investment account were authorized, in fact sending back to T90 all the amount.....and suggesting that the only way to enter the fact and to demonstrate that there was a fraud was to sue them in the Court. Now I'm preparing a memory and docs again for my Lawyer in England, since T90 is registered there, in Manchester. I will also try to send a mail to Kirch, but I haven't many chances. I will keep you posted with the legal procedure.

Thanks robbitybob. I didn't use any chargeback Company, I did it myself with credit card company directly. Once I applied and I submitted all the documentation I had they started the procedure, and after few days the amount was recovered to my account, but blocked for 45 days. Then when my card was active again, yesterday, the CCC informed that Tradeinvest also supplied documents that showed that the transactions for depositing money into my investment account were authorized, in fact sending back to T90 all the amount.....and suggesting that the only way to enter the fact and to demonstrate that there was a fraud was to sue them in the Court. Now I'm preparing a memory and docs again for my Lawyer in England, since T90 is registered there, in Manchester. I will also try to send a mail to Kirch, but I haven't many chances. I will keep you posted with the legal procedure.
YES : I need to contact Visa International ...as my Bank has advised too

Back