Tradeinvest90

Seawatcher

Recruit
Hi. I was contacted by Tradeinvest90 after trying to register with Crypto Robot 365. Ben Goodman informed me that they were the brokers dealing with Crypto Robot 365. I cashed in my ISA to trade in Crypto currencies. I invested £16k Ben Goodman supposidly drove my investment up to £35k. My error was not taking a screenshot of this alleged profit. I wanted to withdraw. My withdrawal was blocked. All my money disappeared .
I am trying to set up claims with credit card companies I used to put funds in. Can anyone offer me advise as I need to prove they are dealing fraudulently .

Hi. I was contacted by Tradeinvest90 after trying to register with Crypto Robot 365. Ben Goodman informed me that they were the brokers dealing with Crypto Robot 365. I cashed in my ISA to trade in Crypto currencies. I invested £16k Ben Goodman supposidly drove my investment up to £35k. My error was not taking a screenshot of this alleged profit. I wanted to withdraw. My withdrawal was blocked. All my money disappeared .
I am trying to set up claims with credit card companies I used to put funds in. Can anyone offer me advise as I need to prove they are dealing fraudulently .
Few questions for you..............
What is the total amount you have deposited till now?
How you deposited the money?
May I have the exact dates of the deposit?

1/2/18 £4K
19/1/18 £2k
25/1/18 £3k
23/1/18 £1k
23/1/18 £6k
By credit cards
Thanks

Hi, I have been scammed by the same person, Ben Goodman, or whichever his name is. After depositing, my money was driven in other, unwanted and not asked investment and disappeared with no reason or explaination. I started a chargeback with credit card company, but after two months my recovered money was sent back to Tradeinvest, because I signed a paper stating I made all the deposits. Now I'm starting a legal action against them in England, since they are registered in Manchester. The main is that they aren't able to justify the "investment" they used to make your money to disappear, neither to show electronically that it was you to make the investment. It will not be a long way, and probably it will be hard to recover your money, but at least these awful people could enjoy some thime in HM prisons.

I went on their site & took a snapshot of a supposed trade that made £25k. I have copies of emails I sent asking for a withdrawal. I'm hoping that I can claim on the fact that they did not give me my credit. Will keep you posted.

Update on may the first. Tried to log in Tradeinvest90, and it was impossible, got a message stating that my Country (Latvia) can't use that web site.... Still waiting to know how the report to Police is progressing (if). Sent several mails, but never got any answer. It is incredible how nowadays it is so easy to steal money and not to be punished!!

This is the screenshot of the login page of Tradeinvest when I tried to login to my account held with them, and where from I got theft of 7000€
Tradeinvest90 May the 1st.jpeg

Back