1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tradeoracle.ch

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Woodcrusher, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Woodcrusher

Woodcrusher Private

Hello, I've been scammed badly by Tradeoracle.ch They sell a forex software for 4,500 Euro and claimed, it is the worlds best forex software. Indeed, the screenshots on the site look awesome. I called the seller and asked a lot of questions, most importantly, if the indicators would repaint. He always said no.The mean thing is, I found good reviews about the software here on FB also in another forum.But when I googled the reviewer names, noone is found. OK, I paid the seller, got the software promptly via email, installed everything, and already the first signal was a joke and went 200 pips against me.The indicator arrows in the software keep moving with every candle, when I found that out I almost fainted,beacuse the software is absolutely useless. I called him, but he is a very unfriendly guy, insulted me and refuses to give my money back. In fact, the website claimes, that it is a "company", truth is, only he works there, Mr.Awunor, and keeps cheating people. The software is nothing like free indicators, fibo retracement, trend lines, that's it. He doesnt give demo, now I know why. Some bad reviews are now on FB, but its too late for me. Please have a look on that serious case!

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

4500 Euros?!?!?! Ouch!!!!

OK, let's see... First, I don't suppose you asked the owner about the possibility of a money back guarantee before buying it?

Even if you didn't have you asked about a refund?

How long ago did you buy it? If recently, how did you pay for it? Visa/Mastercard/Amex all have some sort of guarantees and/or fraud prevention policies, so you might be able to pursue something through them.

3. Woodcrusher

Woodcrusher Private

No, he said the paid money is earned in 2 weeks for me.
    I bought it end of January with a bank transfer and tried to book it back, but he refused to give it back to me.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Do you mean he said something like "Don't worry about it, you'll earn back the 4500 Euro cost in 2 weeks."?

That's a promise of performance, not a money-back guarantee.

The bank could not get it back AND he refused a refund, correct?

5. Woodcrusher

Woodcrusher Private

The bank could not get it back AND he refused a refund, correct?

Yes, thats correct. I have my bank transfer copied, can prove everything.

Did not asked about a refund before I bought it. In Germany you get a refund if you dont like a product and can give it back within 14 days. Not so In Switzerland. But that software is clearly a fraud. I made live screenshots of it, which can make my point very obvious.

6. Scam Investigations Committee

Hello Woodcrusher,

This definitely appears to be worthy of a full scale investigation.

Look in the upper-left corner of your screen, just below where it says "User Info" and just above an advertisement [probably another FAPS ad :) ]. Click on the Scam Resolution Center link and make a posting there.

This will let you talk to one or two of the Scam Committee members privately, since you may not want to share account details and other personal info where anyone on the web can look at it.

This will also determine if the programmers get paid this week or not, since they promised us that it would work.

7. manni2

manni2 Recruit

8. trader12

trader12 TradeOracle Owner, Confirmed Scammer

You are the scammer

It has come to my attention,And it infuriates me how you have dubiously tried to drag our name down for no reason.
    You did ask for refund less than two seconds you got the system,which implys that you haven`t even installed it on your platform. thereafter the screen shot you provided me was not the system i sent to you as in respect of having all the system i provided you to be installed on the same platform, i will provide proof to that effect......instead you stupidity lead you to trade on a time frame that was not specified on our trading manuals.
    this was one of your responds thereafter.......

Dear Tony,

I got your tradeoracle, it looks impressive. Hope I don’t make any mistakes and it works also in future.
    But I am very very happy.
    My bank told me, they can’t make a very quick transfer to you. So it could take till Tuesday / Wednesday.
    I am mad at them, because they told me otherwise.
    Anyways, if till Wednesday your money is not there, tell me.

Have a great evening,

Dominik

Even before you bought and after,you have tried to hack our site and system,well to hell with you.
    Honest people who have been using our system are satisfied except you bloody ass Liar.

9. trader12

trader12 TradeOracle Owner, Confirmed Scammer

piss of ****

well this same piss of **** software you claimed is amazing to some people also make good living out of it,so shut you`r trap and baseless claims

#9 trader12, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  10. Scam Investigations Committee

The tone of this thread is now outside of the bounds of a civilized negotiation.

One of our Investigation Lieutentants has sent emails to the owner of TradeOracle. He is patiently awaiting an email response and granted extra time for the response since the owner stated he was on vacation until next week. We cannot tell if Trader12 is the owner or an employee of TradeOracle acting on behalf of the company. Either way, this sort of posting is not helping TradeOracle's case.