TRADEORBITZ replacement company for G.V.F (Global Venture Financing) Group Management ?

Hi Angel, I'm trader from GVF which means Trade Orbitz now. And I found out that it's not safe to join either GVF or Trade Orbitz. I'm trying to withdraw my money as many as I can to join another fxprimus which is more safe and trusted. Please don't open account in GVF or Trade Orbitz or else 1/3 of your margin is taken, by the insiders as commission to pay the IB. And you're not gonna take it back, forever!!

Hi Angel, I'm trader from GVF which means Trade Orbitz now. And I found out that it's not safe to join either GVF or Trade Orbitz. I'm trying to withdraw my money as many as I can to join another fxprimus which is more safe and trusted. Please don't open account in GVF or Trade Orbitz or else 1/3 of your margin is taken, by the insiders as commission to pay the IB. And you're not gonna take it back, forever!!

Hi CQT,
Can you tell me more about how they trade and why do you say that they aren't safe?
I have a trusted friend who works for them as well :( this is so complicated

Hi angela, they are using cracked meta trader 4 which is jail break, their system is slow than the real forex few second, so that they can give signal so real, control by insider. U are not trading forex, u are playing in a money game create by someone.

Hi angela, they are using cracked meta trader 4 which is jail break, their system is slow than the real forex few second, so that they can give signal so real, control by insider. U are not trading forex, u are playing in a money game create by someone.

Hi Paul,

Do you have any actual evidence?
I haven't join their team, but it is too fishy that they claim themselves have nothing to do with G.V.F but photos of their downlines are still tagging him and obviously they are still using the MT4/MT5 system which is under GVF ADVANCED

Mauritius doesn't have a master list of all regulated brokers. You need to contact the Mauritius FSC and send them a link to the Governing Law and Jurisdiction in the TradeOrbitz.com terms. Ask the FSC to verify if the company is registered with them or not.

Hi Pharaoh,

Can anyone investigate on this company TRADEORBITZ before more people start to putting their hard earn money in risk?

Angela,
I do not know how to tell u bout the evidence, but this jailbreak mt4 lot of con man can buy at few thousand only, this cracked mt4 is used to con in china previously , now they bring it to Malaysia and Singapore, the name that u post is definitely GVF people, I think their new recruit they want to park into this traderorbitz rather than GVF cuz they know GVF gonna close down soon. By the way trade in regulated Forex broker and no credit lock , credit lock is in other words they cheat u directly.

The guy who's supposed to be in charge of TradeOrbitz seems to have a lot of other major businesses with websites. I think there's a possibility that TradeOrbitz just grabbed his name and picture. I recommend TradeOrbitz clients look him up on other sites and send him an email asking if he's really with TradeOrbitz or not.

Can't imagine that people are actually believing them.
But it's too bad, we don't have sufficient evidence to prove that both companies are related.
I'm not really familiar with the reporting procedures, but it would be great if there's someone who can help to lodge a report to the FSC.

Back