TRADEORBITZ replacement company for G.V.F (Global Venture Financing) Group Management ?

The guy who's supposed to be in charge of TradeOrbitz seems to have a lot of other major businesses with websites. I think there's a possibility that TradeOrbitz just grabbed his name and picture. I recommend TradeOrbitz clients look him up on other sites and send him an email asking if he's really with TradeOrbitz or not.

Hi pharaoh,

I actually did pointed out about the information about their company team members.
Like what you said, there's possibilities that TradeOrbitz has been misusing other peoples' name and information.
Everything is so complicated, I don't really have sufficient evidence and I'm not sure myself if this company is actually regulated or not.

If they don't specify regulators and registration numbers on their website, then there's a 99.999% chance that they are completely unregulated. If they do specify these, you need to check with the regulator to see if they are valid or not.

angela,
its not the matter of gvf or traderorbitz ,or even regulated broker,what is matter now is the group of this con man that u shouldnt deal with, a friend of mine whose mother's saving have been cheated by them, her mother salaries is just 1k per month, and after saving of up to 20 years, they just cheat her 20 years of hard work,my friend is now work in BNM, he ask me to post the leader ic here, datuk chong, which he use fake name on the chart,his real name is chong chee siong, 820709086061, they are all con man, and many have records of going into jail before for cheating ppl's money. If they have not do such thing then why my friend so hate them.Go and deal with regulated broker that have non to do with this group of con man.

If they don't specify regulators and registration numbers on their website, then there's a 99.999% chance that they are completely unregulated. If they do specify these, you need to check with the regulator to see if they are valid or not.

Hi Pharaoh,

I need more assistance with this.
Which regulator should I check with?

angela,
its not the matter of gvf or traderorbitz ,or even regulated broker,what is matter now is the group of this con man that u shouldnt deal with, a friend of mine whose mother's saving have been cheated by them, her mother salaries is just 1k per month, and after saving of up to 20 years, they just cheat her 20 years of hard work,my friend is now work in BNM, he ask me to post the leader ic here, datuk chong, which he use fake name on the chart,his real name is chong chee siong, 820709086061, they are all con man, and many have records of going into jail before for cheating ppl's money. If they have not do such thing then why my friend so hate them.Go and deal with regulated broker that have non to do with this group of con man.

Hi,

I understand how you feel.
To report TradeOrbitz we need to provide documents and actual evidence.
But the problem, is G.V.F connected to TradeOrbitz?
It's still under investigation, but 99.99999% chances that TradeOrbitz is a scam.
I hope that you can give more information and post evidence if you have any, so that others can take further action against both companies.

angela,
GVF is not any company, there do not registered it, is just a website that doing scam forex using fake document that simply written that it was regulated in isle of man, that's why people pay money and not open the cheque to company name, people just write cheque to their ib name or datuk chong name, or just pass cash, bcuz as a professional scammer they can just stop when something happen and no one can trace the company, the only thing to do is any gvf member that cant withdraw cash, or feel fishy about it,or cant refund their money can make a police report. For traderorbitz its 99.9% same case with gvf.

Hi Pharaoh,

I need more assistance with this.
Which regulator should I check with?

Contact TradeOrbitz (or GVF is that's who your money is with). Ask them what country the company is registered in and what regulators they are registered with.

If they won't answer, then they are obviously unregulated.

Contact your local police and bank. Ask both about how to file an internet-based financial fraud complaint in your country. If you get an answer, post it here so others can use the info.

Contact TradeOrbitz (or GVF is that's who your money is with). Ask them what country the company is registered in and what regulators they are registered with.

If they won't answer, then they are obviously unregulated.

Contact your local police and bank. Ask both about how to file an internet-based financial fraud complaint in your country. If you get an answer, post it here so others can use the info.

I received an email from IOSCO regarding both companies and they referred me to FSC Mauritius.
Apparently, I emailed FSC Mauritius last week, haven't got any reply from them.
I'm quite sure that both companies are working under a MLM system not real forex trading, but I will keep updating regarding per matter, until then I hope that members who are involve please provide as much information and evidence.

I received an email from IOSCO regarding both companies and they referred me to FSC Mauritius.
Apparently, I emailed FSC Mauritius last week, haven't got any reply from them.
I'm quite sure that both companies are working under a MLM system not real forex trading, but I will keep updating regarding per matter, until then I hope that members who are involve please provide as much information and evidence.

This is the contact for Malaysia Securities Commission. However if company registered under other country, SC can't do anything about that. We can only file a case there.

Investor Affairs & Complaints Department
Securities Commission Malaysia
No 3 Persiaran Bukit Kiara
Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 603 6204 8999
Fax: 603 6204 8991
E-mail: aduan@seccom.com.my

Any company or individual that wan to do MLM style of marketing in Malaysia,need to obtain a AJL license, ( Akta jualan langsung) from KPDNKK. If dun have means illegal.

Back