TRADEORBITZ replacement company for G.V.F (Global Venture Financing) Group Management ?

hi... i did keep the bankin slip but in personal name.do u tink it can help?
I received an email from IOSCO regarding both companies and they referred me to FSC Mauritius.
Apparently, I emailed FSC Mauritius last week, haven't got any reply from them.
I'm quite sure that both companies are working under a MLM system not real forex trading, but I will keep updating regarding per matter, until then I hope that members who are involve please provide as much information and evidence.

icefire,
keep the bank in slip, report your situation and how gvf or tradeorbitz taking ppl's money. Tell them everything that you know to BNM and police.

From what i know. GVF and TradeOrbitz are different company. They are owned by different MIB. And both companies having same mentor - Mr Daniel Ang, which a professional mentor in Singapore and set up a company name Xnalyic International.

GVF, The package of GVF is , ( Trade account ) = RM5,000 and RM12,000. ( Robot account ) = RM15,000, RM27,000 and RM45,000
TradeOrbitz, RM5,000 , RM15,000 , RM30,000 and RM45,000
The Credit lock still the remain is 30%. From what i know about the Credit lock is because included the course fee by Mr Daniel Ang , and commission for upline, Indicator and etc. It's doesn't mean can't get the 30% locked credit out. Once you trade with 1 , the locked credit and direct convert into your balance. Recently heard a lot something bad about GVF also. There are some ****ty cheat clients's money which is in KL and Kuching.

Trade Lock - the new Anti-Bonus program that ties up a big chunk of your money so you can't trade with it or withdraw it. Brought to you exclusively by GVF and TradeOrbitz.

I've posted similar content in another thread to help some here to understand more https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/20081-gvf-trade-orbitz-scam-5.html.

I'm a partime fx trader who made some fortune from fx now and in the past, thankfully. I've read some of your statements of the misunderstanding about fx, broker and ib. Though I know GVF's group history, I won't comment much on GVF or trade orbitz, I want to make myself as relevant as providing you a good understanding before you even invest into fx.

To clear some mis-interpretation, a broker is the one that will take your money in and credit to your personal account so you can trade with them. There are many types of broker out there - the dealing desk, non-dealing desk, stp, ecn bla bla, it's none our interest to discuss this, you can find out more from the internet. The bottomline is, they all do 1 thing, take your money, allow you to trade with they platform/software.

An IB, introducing broker, acts like the salesman for the dealing firm for recruiting traders (you are not considered as investors because neither the IB nor the Dealer are managing your fund, they are merely the facilitator for investment to be taken place as a trader/fund manager). Introducing brokers are usually compensated as a portion of the spread on each trade their client makes. The dealing firm, in most cases, has a close relationship with the IB and provides them with multiple perks that are then passed on to the IB's clients - assuming you work with a reputable IB.

In many cases, an IB will try to lock down some part of your money and gradually release it when certain lot size is traded in favor of the IB due to the commission return. Unless you are clear about this as a trader to know that how much you are trading in a month and how many months you need to trade to get back the money, you will feel being cheated once you are told about the locking.

Or in other cases, an IB will lock huge lot size for trading, some are not making any sense as it take years to trade that kind of sizes in order for you to unlock the money and let's bear in mind, the IB earn commission from each of your trade.

Of course if you ask me, they are good IB and bad IB out there, same as brokers. And in any way, no one can ask you to fund them directly, you must directly credit money to the broker's bank account, and vice versa. A direct instruction can be made to broker to return the money, part of your available fund that isn't locked back to your bank account by providing them your account & bank swift code, which usually take several business days using wire/tt.

So I hope this clear some of your thoughts about the fx environment. You should know what you are going after in any kind of investment instrument before committing, don't let greed and the promise of % return blind you. All the best in whatever regards!

Every Gvf or tradeorbitz member please wake up la,they are not taking ur money to trade ,you all are trade in their bank account, everything including the chart is fake, go and trade with the real one, I am of them before so I know them so well, I quit after something happen. Please wake up u all

Yes agree with Lindan. They are not trading forex. They are doing a money game!! I also ex member from GVF and Trade Orbitz but now quit and trade forex in a licensed broker.

They website can access through by Europe's Fastest Growing Provider Of Online Foreign Exchange Trading Services. If for access through globalventurefinancing dot com which require need email and password to access. Both website are same with website design suck,ugly, no online support&license ....stay away from it. Many of my friends become victim. Some trader withdraw take few weeks or months else can't even withdraw....depend on your luck. If you account make huge profit, guess what they will give you surprise message " Account Disabled". Contact they Master IB...didn't want pick up the call else just said "This is out of my limitation...blah blah" . They also keep promote show they cheque money withdraw on facebook else show those what Gucci brand, Super **** Car....etc...or on facebook everyday like stupid crazy ppl keep say " Sui sui " or " Siaw" . Many youngster didn't even know this illegal broker which "RUN" by previous 8282 geng which do MLM cheater many ppl.... Top cheater Chris Woon, Dato Chong, Nix Chan, Gavin Chew.....etc

Go below website link see how many victims has been cheated else go google type " 8282 geng". You all will give what information you need.
Geng 8282 Skim... | Facebook or

Last edited by a moderator:
ya correct, that gang been raid before, now they come out to con ppl again.Now they do it more professional, bcuz they use other technic to con, use chart created by them.

They website can access through by Europe's Fastest Growing Provider Of Online Foreign Exchange Trading Services. If for access through globalventurefinancing dot com which require need email and password to access. Both website are same with website design suck,ugly, no online support&license ....stay away from it. Many of my friends become victim. Some trader withdraw take few weeks or months else can't even withdraw....depend on your luck. If you account make huge profit, guess what they will give you surprise message " Account Disabled". Contact they Master IB...didn't want pick up the call else just said "This is out of my limitation...blah blah" . They also keep promote show they cheque money withdraw on facebook else show those what Gucci brand, Super **** Car....etc...or on facebook everyday like stupid crazy ppl keep say " Sui sui " or " Siaw" . Many youngster didn't even know this illegal broker which "RUN" by previous 8282 geng which do MLM cheater many ppl.... Top cheater Chris Woon, Dato Chong, Nix Chan, Gavin Chew.....etc

Go below website link see how many victims has been cheated else go google type " 8282 geng". You all will give what information you need.
Geng 8282 Skim... | Facebook or

IN that video, I saw their MIB Gavin chew inside, 5:20

Last edited by a moderator:
Back