TRADEORBITZ replacement company for G.V.F (Global Venture Financing) Group Management ?

AngelaChong

Private
New forex scam company after G.V.F?*

According to a few strong connections, claimed that traders and introduce brokers (IB) from former G.V.F company start to clarify themselves have nothing to do with G.V.F. after the company was officially warned under the law of Isle of Man. Thru facebook and instagram, many of their brokers still recruiting members using another company named TRADEORBITZ and still targeting teens aged 16-25, uploading print screen and images of their high income cheques/profits and whole lots of luxury goods, automobile, gadgets etc. Double checked their company's website (Trade Orbitz) and they are using the same system and same method which turn out to be exactly like G.V.F. People are actually believing that those IB have nothing to do with G.V.F but still the company TRADEORBITZ have so much to investigate on, such as legal documents, agreements, policies and procedures. Eventhough their website looks partially convincing, their company registered number/regulated no. still can't be found in any form.

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/Customer_Agreement_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/Risk_Disclosure_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/Terms_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/AML_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

Documents written that "19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement, the rights and obligations of the parties hereto, and any judicial or administrative action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly hereunder or in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby, whether brought by Customer or by us, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in all respects by the laws of Mauritius and shall be held, at the sole discretion of TRADE ORBITZ, within Mauritius, exclusively. Customer consents and submits to, and waives any objection that it may have to such venue, and further agrees to waive any right that it may have to transfer or change the venue or any such action or proceeding. Customer consents and submits to the jurisdiction of any appropriate court located within Mauritius in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly hereunder, whether brought by Customer or TRADE ORBITZ.

Using the same method like G.V.F (so called protected under the law of Isle of Man) , TRADEORBITZ claimed that they are enforced and governed by the law of Mauritius. An unregistered company, enforced and governed under the law of Mauritius and AML / FIAMLA policy and procedures are this all true? There's too much to question.*

Our CEO « Trade Orbitz

Our Team « Trade Orbitz

The information of their company such as the CEO Mr.Baron E. Bernard, Sr. and their respective team members, are they actually involved in this company? Please help to investigate more on this company, are they actually legal brokers from a legal company or are they just frauds which people should avoid?

The only differences i found out about the two companies is that TRADEORBITZ website does provide more details than G.V.F. Whether is it true or not about this company, I can't really justify. I'm really interested in joining them but I don't want to put my hard earn savings in risk. Is this company another MLM fraud?

New forex scam company after G.V.F?*

According to a few strong connections, claimed that traders and introduce brokers (IB) from former G.V.F company start to clarify themselves have nothing to do with G.V.F. after the company was officially warned under the law of Isle of Man. Thru facebook and instagram, many of their brokers still recruiting members using another company named TRADEORBITZ and still targeting teens aged 16-25, uploading print screen and images of their high income cheques/profits and whole lots of luxury goods, automobile, gadgets etc. Double checked their company's website (Trade Orbitz) and they are using the same system and same method which turn out to be exactly like G.V.F. People are actually believing that those IB have nothing to do with G.V.F but still the company TRADEORBITZ have so much to investigate on, such as legal documents, agreements, policies and procedures. Eventhough their website looks partially convincing, their company registered number/regulated no. still can't be found in any form.

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/Customer_Agreement_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/Risk_Disclosure_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/Terms_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

http://www.tradeorbitz.com/agreements/AML_Trade_Orbitz.pdf

Documents written that "19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement, the rights and obligations of the parties hereto, and any judicial or administrative action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly hereunder or in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby, whether brought by Customer or by us, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in all respects by the laws of Mauritius and shall be held, at the sole discretion of TRADE ORBITZ, within Mauritius, exclusively. Customer consents and submits to, and waives any objection that it may have to such venue, and further agrees to waive any right that it may have to transfer or change the venue or any such action or proceeding. Customer consents and submits to the jurisdiction of any appropriate court located within Mauritius in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly hereunder, whether brought by Customer or TRADE ORBITZ.

Using the same method like G.V.F (so called protected under the law of Isle of Man) , TRADEORBITZ claimed that they are enforced and governed by the law of Mauritius. An unregistered company, enforced and governed under the law of Mauritius and AML / FIAMLA policy and procedures are this all true? There's too much to question.*

Our CEO « Trade Orbitz

Our Team « Trade Orbitz

The information of their company such as the CEO Mr.Baron E. Bernard, Sr. and their respective team members, are they actually involved in this company? Please help to investigate more on this company, are they actually legal brokers from a legal company or are they just frauds which people should avoid?

The only differences i found out about the two companies is that TRADEORBITZ website does provide more details than G.V.F. Whether is it true or not about this company, I can't really justify. I'm really interested in joining them but I don't want to put my hard earn savings in risk. Is this company another MLM fraud?

Very easy to trace. If they claimed they registered under Mauritius, then just check whether is true?

Here is the link for the financial regulators in every country. List of financial regulatory authorities by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seemed like Trade Orbitz not under the list in Mauritius worrrr :p

Angela, do u have the ib name? Most of their master ib have fraud record in Bank Negara Malaysia, and some of them even gotten into jail before for cheating people's money through fraud MLM company 2 years ago, They are all professional scam, they just try to think anything that can con money fast. GVF have an office in Klang that just been closing down recently due to lot of people complain, now I heard that they shift to F&N building Cheras.

Mauritius doesn't have a master list of all regulated brokers. You need to contact the Mauritius FSC and send them a link to the Governing Law and Jurisdiction in the TradeOrbitz.com terms. Ask the FSC to verify if the company is registered with them or not.

Very easy to trace. If they claimed they registered under Mauritius, then just check whether is true?

Here is the link for the financial regulators in every country. List of financial regulatory authorities by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seemed like Trade Orbitz not under the list in Mauritius worrrr :p

I don't think the list is not complete in Wikipedia.
That's why I want to ask around if anyone have any experience with this.
Did you open the PDF files and read thru regarding their customer agreements?
Found anything fishy about this company? :(

Mauritius doesn't have a master list of all regulated brokers. You need to contact the Mauritius FSC and send them a link to the Governing Law and Jurisdiction in the TradeOrbitz.com terms. Ask the FSC to verify if the company is registered with them or not.

I'm not familiar with verifying procedures, can anyone help me with this?
Besides Facebook and instagram photos they posted which look tempting, the IB told my friend to check their website.
Thats the only information we can get so far.

Angela, do u have the ib name? Most of their master ib have fraud record in Bank Negara Malaysia, and some of them even gotten into jail before for cheating people's money through fraud MLM company 2 years ago, They are all professional scam, they just try to think anything that can con money fast. GVF have an office in Klang that just been closing down recently due to lot of people complain, now I heard that they shift to F&N building Cheras.

Not sure about the founder of this company, but did saw photos they posted regarding top IB's of the month.
532310_10150640182491969_562871968_9347247_1027590514_n.jpg
426573_10150588194576969_562871968_9167271_827399339_n.jpg

hi angela,
chong chun siong is the datuk chong which is a scam datuk, that involved in the fraud company nextstar before, he gotten into jail before for cheating lot of people, Tan teng cheong if not mistaken is call kenny tan, which live in klang whose family is all in mlm business, his father is a well known mlm leader, but i dont know why his son like to cheat people's money, Heng swee siong if not mistaken is driving bmw z4, he is also involved in the nextstar cheat case but he is lucky not getting into jail, all the ib is some stupid fellow brainwash by their master ib to cheat people, they just show their flashy car and branded clothes to recruit all the young fellow.

Angela, please don't join either GVF or Trade Orbitz. Is the same, I'm their traders also. Now trying to withdraw some money out to open account from fxprimus. Once you join GVF or Trade Orbitz, means 1/3 of you margin already taken by them. You will not gonna take back forever.

Back