tradepulsefx is a scam (and blackmailed this trader into lying)

gtbmmhrc

Recruit
Recently I got register to a “Tradepulsefx” broker through a guy named “Ankit Kumar Goyal”. I deposited $ 2526.11” on 11 Jan 2018 through Neteller. Initially he made a profit in one trade for $ 197. Later suddenly he said all trades have gone into loss. Neither is he sharing the master password for mt4 nor the money. I even tried to contact the customer care through chat but there is no response and even if they respond, it gets disconnected. I invested thinking that I can get little profit which I can use for the treatment of my father who is suffering from cancer. Kindly help me out to recover my hard earned money. Plz help me.

As per the website their office address are:

UAE Office: 412, Dubai Real Estate Centre, AL Mina Road, Satwa, P.O. Box 50127, Dubai United Arab Emirates

Seychelles Office: Global Gateway 8, Rue de La perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles

Recently I got register to a “Tradepulsefx” broker through a guy named “Ankit Kumar Goyal”. I deposited $ 2526.11” on 11 Jan 2018 through Neteller. Initially he made a profit in one trade for $ 197. Later suddenly he said all trades have gone into loss. Neither is he sharing the master password for mt4 nor the money. I even tried to contact the customer care through chat but there is no response and even if they respond, it gets disconnected. I invested thinking that I can get little profit which I can use for the treatment of my father who is suffering from cancer. Kindly help me out to recover my hard earned money. Plz help me.

As per the website their office address are:

UAE Office: 412, Dubai Real Estate Centre, AL Mina Road, Satwa, P.O. Box 50127, Dubai United Arab Emirates

Seychelles Office: Global Gateway 8, Rue de La perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here http://www.tradepulsefx.com/contact-us.html

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14501/tradepulsefx-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/Tradepulse/

This thread was temporarily hidden on February 19th, 2018. This was done because the client reported that TradePulseFx refused to pay him while the thread was visible. He also left a review on February 19th falsely stating the company had paid him. TradePulseFx had not done so, but insisted that he leave the fake review.

After many broken promises from TradePulseFX, gtbmmhrc finally received all of his money on April 5th or 6th. I had to get involved in the email discussion to warn the broker of worse consequences if they did not pay gtbmmhrc.

Due to the requirement of removing the thread, this thread does not qualify for being labelled as Resolved.

I am disgusted tp see a trader get blackmailed. I consider these unethical actions by TradePulseFx to be shameful.

Further to my repeated followup with the tradepulse fx and the other persons involved totally I got frustrated in spite of daily marking copies of email to Mr. Bill from FPA. Even these brokers blackmailed me to delete all the posts related to the complaint I had posted along with the condition that I have to write positive posts in all the forex websites about the broker. Not only this they even mailed me stating that they will put a defamation case against me. I had to do some and late few websites rejected some of the positive comments against the broker since they knew the fact. The most appreciating continuous effort was done by Mr. Bill of FPA as he kept sending mails to the brokers as a warning. Later the broker agreed to refund and that too 1st week they refunded $500 and then again the next week after one more warning mail from Mr. Bill, tradepulsefx accepted to refund the remaining $1519 in two different transactions and finally received my amount last week.

I sincerely thank Mr. Bill, FPA who extended his support from the beginning without him i would not have got my refund.

Hence who ever reads this post please alert others of this broker.

Further to my repeated followup with the tradepulse fx and the other persons involved totally I got frustrated in spite of daily marking copies of email to Mr. Bill from FPA. Even these brokers blackmailed me to delete all the posts related to the complaint I had posted along with the condition that I have to write positive posts in all the forex websites about the broker. Not only this they even mailed me stating that they will put a defamation case against me. I had to do some and late few websites rejected some of the positive comments against the broker since they knew the fact. The most appreciating continuous effort was done by Mr. Bill of FPA as he kept sending mails to the brokers as a warning. Later the broker agreed to refund and that too 1st week they refunded $500 and then again the next week after one more warning mail from Mr. Bill, tradepulsefx accepted to refund the remaining $1519 in two different transactions and finally received my amount last week.

I sincerely thank Mr. Bill, FPA who extended his support from the beginning without him i would not have got my refund.

Hence who ever reads this post please alert others of this broker.

That`s how FPA work mate :) FPA always try their level best to get justice to the victim :)

One suggestion for the future, If you decide to try with another broker then do not forget to check the review about them here first https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/forex-brokers

Back