• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trader Beware - Forinvest Seem Like Scammers, Liars And Cheats

I am having an issue with a company
I just came from FXopen site and under one of their section “FXopen awards from Forex Expo” they have some nice pictures of their trophy and some of their lovely Russians reps too.

They won two categories 2009:
1) Broker of the Year
2) Best Forex Broker in Middle East & Asia
They gave a link http://www.forexexpo.ru/awards/

I have posted a congratulatory post and have invited their FXopen Manager to come clarify the same claims by this two bits scam ForInvest broker.

I hope FXopen will pop in here.

Hello malawayan guy!! :)
Mr. Sheffer just told me about you, and how he kicked you out
when you applied for an agent 2 moths ago!!! its soo clear for anyone
if he read your posts.
What so called "RahmanSL" is a well known agent for some broker in Malaysia,
Recently, as we start to get more clients and greater and greater stake in his own country Malaysia,
he started getting so nasty, so dirty defending his Fake Broker.
He claims that he had an account with us, while he never did, its too ugly dirty lies
from such a nasty slave for his fake broker.
If he had, has or will have any account with us, so tell us here, whats your login details.
But trying to fool everyone in such naive posts reveals how dirty you are.
ForInvest is your nightmare nasty guySL, soon we will be No. 1 in Malaysia, and you will be kicked out
of business with your broker, cause we are the best.
I know we are annoying you right now, and your master broker is pushing on you to do something,
but its matter of time that you will be out of business.
We will always bring the best trading conditions to our clients just better and better, faster and faster...
not for stealing clients with scalping each trade. Peoplel hates your master broker nasty guy,
you are just scammers.
Anyway, to tell everyone more details,
THIS NASTY WAS REJECTED BY FORINVEST TO BE AN AGENT OR EVEN AN IB FEW MONTHS AGO,
As we don't deal with those of black history.
YOU WERE KICKED OUT & BLACKLISTED AT FORINVEST.

look to your fake link upside you will know how dierty is your claims malawayen guy.
Note: We are answering whatever important to our company,
other silly, rideculous or naive Qs, won't give them attention!
those who think they are geniuses, while they have that stinky stupidity!!

Last edited:
Hey scammer two bits broker (broker as in broke/bankrupt) Zimbabwe,

Exactly which broker company am I supposed to be representing or promoting??? Tell everybody here which broker company is that and I will personally APOLOGIZE to your stupid face; yah!

Check in the world wide web and you will see I am looking for an honest and legitimate broker which your two bits scammer illegitimate ForInvest does not qualify.

....and you, Zimbabwe being a senior IT manager writes such silly, childish, and totally idiotic writings should convince everybody how small and cheap this scammer ForInvest really is.

Your quality is the living proof of my point to the entire world!

You have everything to loss, while I have saved myself and possibly thousands of Newbies Traders from a nightmares if we have been taken in with your "lovely" advertising and signed up with this scam broker (as in broke/bankrupt).

Chao Buddy!...and good riddance!

professionalism

Mark

Little value in debating MT4. We all rely on our experiences. The journal shows the all trade information. You confessed the trade was not posted to the account! No one can manage a trade if it is not posted on ones station!

Answer the questions and concerns straight up!

Roflmaoff

Hello malawayan guy!! :)
Mr. Sheffer just told me about you, and how he kicked you out
when you applied for an agent 2 moths ago!!! its soo clear for anyone
if he read your posts.
What so called "RahmanSL" is a well known agent for some broker in Malaysia,
Recently, as we start to get more clients and greater and greater stake in his own country Malaysia,
he started getting so nasty, so dirty defending his Fake Broker.
He claims that he had an account with us, while he never did, its too ugly dirty lies
from such a nasty slave for his fake broker.
If he had, has or will have any account with us, so tell us here, whats your login details.
But trying to fool everyone in such naive posts reveals how dirty you are.
ForInvest is your nightmare nasty guySL, soon we will be No. 1 in Malaysia, and you will be kicked out
of business with your broker, cause we are the best.
I know we are annoying you right now, and your master broker is pushing on you to do something,
but its matter of time that you will be out of business.
We will always bring the best trading conditions to our clients just better and better, faster and faster...
not for stealing clients with scalping each trade. Peoplel hates your master broker nasty guy,
you are just scammers.
Anyway, to tell everyone more details,
THIS NASTY WAS REJECTED BY FORINVEST TO BE AN AGENT OR EVEN AN IB FEW MONTHS AGO,
As we don't deal with those of black history.
YOU WERE KICKED OUT & BLACKLISTED AT FORINVEST.

look to your fake link upside you will know how dierty is your claims malawayen guy.
Note: We are answering whatever important to our company,
other silly, rideculous or naive Qs, won't give them attention!
those who think they are geniuses, while they have that stinky stupidity!!

If I had ANY funds left in control of these "humans" I would be requesting a withdrawal every hour till my account was closed. This is how these idiots respond to a few simple questions? Can any one feel their funds are safe now? Wow - makes you wonder if Mark Z's parents are really brother and sister. :p Good luck ForInvest clients .

I never thought that I'd see a reply like this from a 'broker' and this ForInvest sure is matching Instaforex with stupid posts.

Earnest8fingers….hehehe…should we wonder whether that scumbag’s parents are really brother & sister? That imbecile mentality confirms that fact!

That scumbag cannot or refuse to answer the question & concern regarding that mysterious trade purportedly carried out by West Coast Pips which stole closed to 22k from his account. The simple reason is, that is their modus operandi for scamming their client’s money. Simple as that!

So, old scumbag there starts to scream, yells, and threatens legal actions in a vain attempt to cover up their scam scheme.

I would fully recommend investigation into ForInvest for fraud and scam.

Now only if more ex-clients of theirs will come forward. There is one person called “Abdul R Lang", 2. 151508 Abdul R. Lang Pakistan $57686.26” which was supplied by that scumbag Swiss Advisor alias Mark Zwahlen alias KingSO in the other post my myself. More than likely, that client or ex-client has been scammed of his USD57, 686.26 money too.

Helloo terrorist Malawayen guy,
See how stinky nasty dirty lier terrorist you are!
R u still bombing your selves there?
R u still bombing more planes in our skyscrapers?
ANYWAY, JUST TO PROVE FOR EVERYONE, ITS ALL ABOUT LIES
FROM SUCH TERRORIST MALAWAYAN GUY.

"2. 151508 Abdul R. Lang Pakistan $57686.26"

This was published on our website, Competition page, under
"Demo Competition Results- 1st Week- January 2010 Round"
Mr. Lang was in the 2nd place for his DEMO ACCOUNT 151508.
Anyone has very very little tiny experience with our company,
Knows that such number is for demo accounts, 151508.
LOOL HOW FUNNY IS A TERRORIST MALWAYAN GUY!!!

JUST FOR YOUR INFO, "TERRORIST":
We have a monthly DEMO COMPETITION, WITH MONTHLY PRIZES
OF $10'000 for the first 3 winners.
Its our 18th competition Now, which final results will be published
NEXT MONDAY.
THAT MEANS, SO FAR, WE HAVE 54 DIFFERENT WINNERS, FROM 36
DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, PAYING $180K FOR THE WINNERS.
The Last Competition- DEC 2009, the 1st & the 2nd winners from Indonesia, the 3rd winner from MALAYASIA,
AND THEY ALL GOT THEIR PRIZE AS THE OTHER 51 WINNERS.

I ADVISE YOU AND ALL PPL HERE OR THERE TO REGISTER FOR OUR 19TH COMPETITION,
THAT WILL START ON MONDAY- 15.02.2010, YOU MAY GET SOME MONEY LOSER,
MORE THAN YOU CAN EARN IN YOUR LIFE LITTLE DIRTY TERRORIST.

With my sympathy, you are exposed now, with your dirty lies, in purpose for
your beloved broker!!!

NOW TERRORIST, IAM IN SOME SKYSCRAPER, IN HUSTON,TX.
IAM AFRAID THAT YOU WILL COME TO BOMB IT WITH SOME PLANE?? ;)

Last edited:
not worth the effort

RahmanSL this "brokerage" is laughable at best ( except for clients with "live" accounts like WCPs). Well if there wasnt any info on this site before-there sure is now! Just google their name and FPA posts come up on 1st page. OHHHHH-thats gotta hurt! And besides-terrorists dont TRADE Forex-THEY RUN THE BROKERAGES-LOL!!! Every post Mr.Mark leaves here is just another reason to avoid these idiots like the plague. I get the feeling we are dealing with a 14 year old? I think any sane person has all the info they need to make an educated guess as to weather this outfit is legit.

Back