• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trader Beware - Forinvest Seem Like Scammers, Liars And Cheats

I am having an issue with a company
Hi everyone!
well, I really have to thank all those people posting here,
You are doing a great marketing job to ForInvest Group,
You are our "hidden Marketing Division"...
Within the last 3 weeks, as of 16.01.2010, your posts here
support our brand name as never before.

1. Average New Accounts per month was around 158 accounts.
within the last 3 weeks, the number of new accounts was 621 accounts,
those marketing people around the world, getting paid, couldn't make
such progress within the last 4 years!!! 400% increase within 3 weeks.!!!

2. Traffic on our website has been increased with 3800% in the last month.
Its confirmed by SiteLogs, Alexa will give you the exact numbers.
even more many ADs agencies are contacting us to post ads in our website, and get paid for such ADs.

3. We are listed in all major Forex websites and forums around the world.

4. ForInvest is the spoken language everywhere, even those with no live
or demo accounts with us, know the brand name "ForInvest", which is the most valuable asset to any business in the world.

5. All that will support our "GLOBAL CAMPAIGN", in July 2010..
where we will launch our "Global Services"...
" ForInvest redefines Forex Trading"

Thank you all, for the job excellently done!
Ciao

Last edited:
Good day to all,

I think we should warn all the traders about this Forinvest. All forex site should be notified so that they cannot steal anymore. how can we bring them to legal matter if they are not even regulated. Scamers should be shot dead!!!!

Hellooo my virtual pet monkey M. Zimbabwe! I see you have been busy chattering nonsense again. Now stop behaving like a wild monkey as we should have trained you to be civil and behave more human-like;yah! You don't want me chaining you up again; do you?

Ohhh! So now you confess that your two bits scam company (not qualified as broker) even scammed that poor chap Abdul R. Lang from Pakistan of $57686.26 competition money. That was published in last month’s competition page?? Geeze, I don’t visit your scam page anymore and am not interested in your scam company anymore.

Your scumbag company still continues to run fake and rigged monthly competition?? Sheessh! Aren’t you scumbags ashamed to run that scam competition anymore, since everyone virtually knows the only winners are yourself and your two underpaid and half staving staffs in your broke company? You advise us all here in FPA to register for the 19th rigged competition in your two bits sumbag company? Thank you very much for the offer, but no, no, no, we do not want to waste our precious time in your cheap and rigged competition.

Terrorist?? You are indeed a very stupid and a complete idiot as you do not even know your geography well, BOY. Go back to school and get some proper education and then, just perhaps, you can not only write sensibly, and in reasonably good English, but fairly well informed too.

Ernest8fingers, I vote that FPA Moderator continues to allow our M. Zimbabwe to post here as he is really quite amusing and funny in his silly, idiotic, and…yes…childish manner. I further vote that we elect M. Zimbabwe to be FPA’s official virtual mascot…you know, sort of like a pet monkey! That role will suit him very well, as he is mischievous, quite entertaining, harmless, gibberish, incoherent most times, and…hmmmm…brainless!

Other legitimate brokers’ representation comes into this site to give very professional, helpful, coherent, and with reasonably good to good English in answering questions about their broker companies. But ForInvest (ForInvestigation for scam) company’s senior IT Manager comes in here and made a complete ass of himself and pour manure all over his already stinking scumbag company masquerading as a broker.

Yup! I think adopting M. Zimbabwe as FPA’ virtual pet monkey is appropriate and the right thing to do! So, M. Zimbabwe, CONGRATULATION for being the official virtual mascot monkey for FPA. Well done, BOY!..pat pat pat…and clap clap clap!
Your father & mother will be so proud!

Naming MarkZ a "pet monkey" would be an insult to real monkeys.

Since he's so good at weaseling out of answering any serious questions about the scam that is ForInvest Group, I vote we name him "pet weasel".

I notice he's tried the "thanks for the PR" stunt before. It's part of his lame attempt to avoid more posts saying that ForInvest.net is a fraud.

Master Sergeant Pharaoh,

Yes, indeed, “pet weasel” would suit that sucker well.
He knows he cannot substantial his loose words and accusations, and he knows he has lost the battle. Saying thank you for the PR is in complete reversal to what he would really like to say.

So, it is now official that this two bits broker is “Scam Alert” case and can be posted elsewhere as such with link back to this site; correct?

MarkZ complained about the tone of some of the postings in both threads about ForInvests.net. I did a couple of minor edits to keep the FPA side of this issue more proper I also asked one FPA member to think a little more carefully about words that could offend his fellow soldiers. One of my people told Mark about this. In the same message, Mark was also warned about his own use of improper terms for Malaysians and told that no US resident would make libelous accusations about terrorism like he did. Mark replied and asked to have his forum account deleted. Since an FPA Scam Investigation Ticket has been opened against ForInvest, I've locked his account so that his posts can't be altered.

So Weasel-boy finally quit again after claiming he wasn't coming back twice before. I hope the door smacked his backside nice and hard when you slammed it.

What's wrong MarkZ? You can whine about what others say, but can't handle it when someone complaints about your childish rantings?

I see you forgot to answer any questions about the Broker of the Year Scam award or why your ForInvest Group lost PayPal access. Why am I not surprised?

By the way Mark - people who live in North America spell that city's name as Houston. If you are going to go to all the trouble of hiding your real location with a VPS or other remote server, at least learn to spell the city's name like a local. I've been an ESL and EFL teacher, and have seen this before. Your misspelling of it is a very common error made by people who live overseas.

Was it me?

MarkZ complained about the tone of some of the postings in both threads about ForInvests.net. I did a couple of minor edits to keep the FPA side of this issue more proper I also asked one FPA member to think a little more carefully about words that could offend his fellow soldiers. One of my people told Mark about this. In the same message, Mark was also warned about his own use of improper terms for Malaysians and told that no US resident would make libelous accusations about terrorism like he did. Mark replied and asked to have his forum account deleted. Since an FPA Scam Investigation Ticket has been opened against ForInvest, I've locked his account so that his posts can't be altered.

I tried so hard to be politically correct and still drive my view home. Your gonna get dirty playin in the mudd? So few Broker pets will play with us now(it seems).It makes me kinda sad that he may actually NOT return. I wonder what Eknalatrina from InstafraudX is doing lately? Oh well-back to trading I go.:)

I just came from FXopen site and under one of their section “FXopen awards from Forex Expo” they have some nice pictures of their trophy and some of their lovely Russians reps too.

They won two categories 2009:
1) Broker of the Year
2) Best Forex Broker in Middle East & Asia
They gave a link http://www.forexexpo.ru/awards/

Salaam bro Rahman

The link for the 2009 winners is ForexExpoAwards

As you can see, FXOpen's awards are clearly noted there. We don't lie in public, nor do we make outrageous claims we are unable to back up with substance.

Helloo terrorist Malawayen guy,

I usually try to refrain from too much criticism of other companies until they make it personal.

Are you related to Sergey Mayzus, owner of Liteforex, Instaforex, Corsa Capital, Forexhunt etc..? He also thinks that his competitors and those who criticise his companies are members of Al Qaeda or Taliban.

I find it hard to believe that companies that claim to value their Middle East clients, can be so outrageously bigoted against Muslims!

Thank God, I am Muslim as are many of my FXOpen colleagues. When you attack us in this way, you can pretty much say goodbye to your entire business.

Thanks to the FPA for helping expose what forexinvests is really like.

Wasalaamkm bro fxfrench!

Somehow, I get the feeling that Instaforex & ForInvest are somehow related in some ways. Can’t proof nor disproof that feeling though!

Yup! Moderation and the practice of understanding and respect of others, regardless of creed, race, and religion is and should be the way for us Muslims. Sometimes, our own Muslims are our own greatest enemies!

How have you been faring in forex trading so far? You driving a Ferrari already kah? : )

I’ve been in and out of FXopen site too…plus a couple more other sites. As a Newbie, I just go around checking up on what’s happening and “scalping” trading ideas and strategies for the time that I go live in forex trading.
I am also on FXopen Demo MT4 platform (plus 3 other brokers too) and so far, I have not much complaints. I used to practice on 9 Demo platforms from different brokers, but junked/deleted some of them. Two of them are, of course, the sacmmers ForInvest & Instaforex.

All the best, and may the ‘pips’ be with you.

Back