"Trader On Chart" - Open trades on MetaTrader faster by 10x times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ea-Coder

EA-Coder.com Representative
Introducing the Trader On Chart
A More Convenient Way To Place Trades in MetaTrader 4

I created Trader On Chart just for one reason - to make Forex trading on MT4 easier and faster.

Even if you are comfortable with your MetaTrader 4 platform, you can do more and 10x times faster with the Trader On Chart.

Watch the video below to see Trader On Chart in action!

With Trader On Chart you can:
- Open trades faster by 10x times
- Preset Stop Loss & Take Profit
- Schedule trades in advance
- Place straddle orders with 1-click
- Open trades during simulation mode in MT4 Strategy Tester

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL 30% DISCOUNT OFFER for Forex Peace Army users!
Expires on Sunday at midnight, February 21st

CLICK HERE to order your Trader On Chart with a 30% discount offer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I don't know how about you, but it was frustrating for me to calculate the right lot size according to my available account equity and stop loss size.

Imagine this scenario #1. You are in a trading room which gives trading alerts and suddenly you receive the following trade recommendation:

Place BUY LIMIT on EURUSD @ 1.33457
SL: 24 pips
TP: 45 pips

Normally you would do this:
  1. Open "New Order" window in MT4
  2. Select "Pending order" as execution type
  3. Select "Buy Limit" as pending order type
  4. Enter entry price 1.33457
  5. Calculate SL price 24 pips below the entry price
  6. Enter SL price
  7. Calculate TP price 45 pips above the entry price
  8. Enter TP price
  9. Set lot size to ... wait, what number I should put in there to risk 1% of my account? Calculate the right position (lot) size to risk no more than 1% of your account equity.
  10. Click PLACE button to place the pending order
Looks complicated? Sure it does. And it would take around 1-2 minutes for an average trader to complete these steps.

Is there an easier way to do this? Yes there is!

That's where Trader On Chart comes very useful.

The same steps on Trader On Chart would look like this:
  1. Select "Buy Limit" as pending order type
  2. Enter entry price 1.33457
  3. Set SL price "24 pips"
  4. Set TP price "45 pips"
  5. Set position size 1%
  6. Click PLACE button
Do you see how convenient it is? The same process, the same MT4, but Trader On Chart make your trade execution easier.

ToC will calculate the right lot size according to available account equity and the stop loss you choose. It is much difficult to do this manually using special formulas and ToC does that for you in a fraction of a second.

And you know what is even better than that? If your trading strategy requires you to use the same SL/TP values every time, you would place trades even faster because you already have SL/TP and position size preset.

Let's take a look at all of the features Trader On Chart has to offer

trader-on-chart-17-mt4-app-trading-panel-explained.png

"Trader on Chart" trading panel explained

1. You can open market orders immediately with 1-click.
2. You can place pending orders and straddle orders.
3. ToC will calculate the right position (lot) size for your trade when you choose to risk certain percentage or amount of money. You can also use fixed lot size.
4. Stop Loss can be set in pips, exact price, or at the last closed price candle.
5. Take Profit can be set in pips, exact price, seconds and SL/TP ratio.
6. Every trade can have its own Trailing Stop (TS) and a Break Even (BE) value.
7. ToC allows you to trade in two modes. "Two Way Trading" and "One Way Trading". In OWT mode any opposite trades will be closed before opening new one.
8. ToC has OCO option (One-Cancels-Other).
9. ToC has ability to close orders with a single click.
10. You can minimize ToC trading panel.
11. You can save the default ToC settings.
12. You can load the default ToC settings.
13. ToC displays the spread.
14. This is where you can choose whether to execute the trade instantly of schedule it at the specified time. Trades executed at a specified time will use market price present at the actual execution moment.

Additionally, TOC will play sound alerts when it succeeds or fails to open a trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because you are an awesome member of Forex Peace Army community, I give you an opportunity to purchase the Trader On Chart with a 30% discount. The offer is for a limited time so don't wait and act now until it's too late.

SPECIAL 30% DISCOUNT OFFER for Forex Peace Army users!

Expires on Sunday at midnight, February 21st

A Note from Rimantas, creator of the Trader On Chart:
"I'm looking forward to seeing you using Trader On Chart to make your Forex trading easier and easier day after day. No matter if you are a beginner or professional trader, my ToC app will make your day trading much more convenient and MT4 platform more user-friendly. Today's the day you finally get the trading tool that actually saves your time and gives you opportunity to more with less effort."

-- Rimantas Petrauskas

This offer comes with a 30 day refund guarantee. Please make sure to use the access code given above for this offer.

You can see reviews for the services offered by Rimantas here...

EA-Coder.com Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

That certainly looks an awesome tool, how about for the pair EUR-GBP calculations, is it correct for stop loss and lot size calculations?

Also, any chance to repeat the discount offer in the future?

Thanks, John

That certainly looks an awesome tool, how about for the pair EUR-GBP calculations, is it correct for stop loss and lot size calculations?

Also, any chance to repeat the discount offer in the future?

Thanks, John

Hi John,

thanks for your interest. Yes, Trader On Chart can do correct calculations on any currency pair and even CFD, Indices, metals, etc.
The discount offer will not be available for the next 6 months minimum. I might repeat it in Autumn 2016, but no promises.

Regards,
Rimantas Petrauskas
Creator of the Trader On Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back