Trader XP is Scam Company

After providing them corrected information and waited for week they replied me saying that the wire was sent to wrong location, In the previous mail they said the wire didn't go through because the information wasn't correct. These two statements are contradicting each other and don't make sense to me.

u have received how much dollars till now from 425 $ . please tell in US dollars.
and do update when u received the money from them

Those could be two ways of saying the same thing. It was pointed to the wrong location, so didn't go through.

Make CERTAIN that they have all the correct information and ask them how quickly your money can be sent.

Those could be two ways of saying the same thing. It was pointed to the wrong location, so didn't go through.

Make CERTAIN that they have all the correct information and ask them how quickly your money can be sent.

They already have corrected information and i am pushing them to reply me why money is still no been sent, this is pure frustration.

just keep asking, complaining and demanding

if u are telling me that then i must say i have posted posts in that broker topic & from them i received warning that they will close mine account as i have problems with them. so only partial refund i got and that too only after posting it public otherwise i was waiting to get refund from march.

Let them know that you will be posting about this until they pay you. Tell them that if you get paid, you'll let everyone know. If you don't get paid, you'll also make certain that everyone knows.

Back