Trader XP is Scam Company

They replied me on 15 July stating that money will be wired by end of week, today is 22 July and still no money. SS is attached. I also invited them several time to reply here but i think no one cares if they will be marked as scamming company. I have no idea what to do now. Anyone has any suggestions ??

Attachments

• email 1.JPG
    email 1.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 10
  • email.JPG
    email.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
Definitely agree with Eddiger - ask for the TT copy or other tracking info. If they can't provide it, then they probably didn't really send a bank wire.

Definitely agree with Eddiger - ask for the TT copy or other tracking info. If they can't provide it, then they probably didn't really send a bank wire.

Now they are saying that money is sent to credit card. Lets see if this happen or not.

Transfers to a credit card can be very quick, but sometimes take a few days. If it's not there within 5 business days, chances are that the transfer wasn't made.

Transfers to a credit card can be very quick, but sometimes take a few days. If it's not there within 5 business days, chances are that the transfer wasn't made.

I asked them what date did u sent via credit card but there is no response from them.

If they keep not answering you just contact your bank and ask for a charge back

They already refunded 165 USD out of 200 USD which i deposited 2 months ago. I am talking about profit of 180 USD which i earned after trading and they suppose to return this back 4 weeks ago.

as far as I know they can't send you profits to your credit card, they can only send you back the initial deposit, so as long they didn't ask you to provide an alternate payment they didn't send you anything.

Back