TraderGroup Signal SPAM

Zaza4x

Banned Spammer
Hello everyone!

As a newbie on Forex, I've tried a few signals, but in the end, I'm using this one. I will not say it's perfect and I bacame rich using it, because it's not true. I started using it approximately a half year ago, because of their real myfxbook links convinced me that I have nothing to lose (they have a free trial and moneyback guarantee as well) and in the first months the profit wasn't conspicuous, nay I had lossmaking weeks as well. But compared to other signals the advantage of TraderGroup signal is it's speed. I never felt that I'm missing something. Their trade copier software is automatically connected to my Metatrader 4, so I didn't have to wait for emails or sms. Their strategy is based on real traders's trades, not robots, this was likeable also. Their support centre was always reachable, and I didn't feel myself neglected, as I felt when I was a customer of other providers. Like they would have been say to me after paying: Thrive as you can... These guys at the TraderGroup signal always cared about me and neved made me feel like I am a lame.. Looks like I have made a good decision, because in the end of last year they made a pretty profit for me, so I could spend the holidays satisfied. I decided to write about them because I have got a newsletter from them a few days ago, in which they say their prices went lower, and I think they are a good perspective to someone like me, who is a bit confused what help to use to make money in Forex, without thinking they can be rich, and are satisfied with reasonable profit.
If I have to mention some bad things as well, I would say they trust themselves a bit too much, they never apologized after a few lossmaking days, and always said their system is the best in the long run. They are a little too confident to me, which makes me suspicious, but that's me, I'm kind of shy in real life, this is why :)

I'd like to put a link to their website, but I don't want to be banned, so just google them, and decide yourself. I hope I could help a little. Wishing a succesful new year to all of you!

Telling people to google it instead of including the links when you spam the education areas of the forums doesn't mean it's not spam. Generic spam is also against the rules.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Deja vu spam for TraderGroup Signals

Hello everyone!

I've tried a few signals, but in the end, I'm using this one. I will not say it's perfect and I bacame rich using it, because it's not true. I started using it approximately a half year ago, because of their real myfxbook links convinced me that I have nothing to lose (they have a free trial and moneyback guarantee as well) and in the first months the profit wasn't conspicuous, nay I had lossmaking weeks as well. But compared to other signals the advantage of TraderGroup signal is it's speed. I never felt that I'm missing something. Their trade copier software is automatically connected to my Metatrader 4, so I didn't have to wait for emails or sms. Their strategy is based on real traders's trades, not robots, this was likeable also. Their support centre was always reachable, and I didn't feel myself neglected, as I felt when I was a customer of other providers. Like they would have been say to me after paying: Thrive as you can... These guys at the TraderGroup signal always cared about me and neved made me feel like I am a lame.. Looks like I have made a good decision, because in the end of last year they made a pretty profit for me, so I could spend the holidays satisfied. I decided to write about them because I have got a newsletter from them a few days ago, in which they say their prices went lower, and I think they are a good perspective to someone like me, who is a bit confused what help to use to make money in Forex, without thinking they can be rich, and are satisfied with reasonable profit.
If I have to mention some bad things as well, I would say they trust themselves a bit too much, they never apologized after a few lossmaking days, and always said their system is the best in the long run. They are a little too confident to me, which makes me suspicious, but that's me, I'm kind of shy in real life, this is why :)

I'd like to put a link to their website, but I don't want to be banned, so just google them, and decide yourself. I hope I could help a little. Wishing a succesful new year to all of you!

Another heaping helping of Generic Spam for TraderGroup Signal.

More spam for tradergroupsignal.com posted in FPA education areas.

have anyone heard about Tradergroup signal before?

Spam Cat has now heard of your company 3 times.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back