traderplatinum.com SCAM same like eimmg.com (integra mmg)

Brianf123

Recruit
This guys are pro scammers , i saw here number of posts about the guys from eimmg.com (integra mmg) they are just trying to scam all the time under different name , as i saw in this forum they are working from kiev ukrine and from Israel , i saw this number on their mt4 +972 504448484 . they all the time calling under different names , i even checked the info on their website's and all is the same just under different name

Attachments

• pt.PNG
    pt.PNG
    439.9 KB · Views: 0
This guys are pro scammers , i saw here number of posts about the guys from eimmg.com (integra mmg) they are just trying to scam all the time under different name , as i saw in this forum they are working from kiev ukrine and from Israel , i saw this number on their mt4 +972 504448484 . they all the time calling under different names , i even checked the info on their website's and all is the same just under different name
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you were unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old and you will have one separate post to the same thread.

Back