Traders Elite - Michael Nurock comitting Fraud

I signed up for Traders Elite/Michael Nurok's Forex signal service for 2 years in November of 2016. It cost me $199. I received several signals per week through May of 2017. By June it was down to about 3 signals per month, and by September it was down to 1 signal for the month. After September, the only emails I received from TE was pushing their new software, the Trend Profiteer. I paid for 2 years of a signal service up front, and received far less than 1 year of service. I've written to them on several occasions asking for a refund of $100, but they have not responded to my emails. And yes, I often logged onto their site to see if new signals were being generated in case they had a problem sending them to my email, but there were no signals on their site after September. By the way, when they were sending emails, they often talked about the hundreds of pips they were earning; but only if you used their signals in conjunction with their proprietary indicators. I asked why they didn't just post the indicators' signals as part of the signal service, but all they ever said was, use both.

Back