Traders scammed by brokers, legal help for you available.

Dear attendants, Moderator,
I hereby confirm That withdrawals were processed today on the sum of around $ 5,510.
I already sent the proof of payment to the Moderator/Administrator and to our clients (Should you want to look at the files please contact the Administrator to send them to you for we are not allowed our clients to share data with 3rd parties.)
I want to take advantage of this forum and try to make all of our clients fully satisfied - Should you are a client of youtradeFX you can always use the public relation dep. Services. Jonathanl@ytfx.com

Best Regards,

Dear attendants, Moderator,
I hereby confirm That withdrawals were processed today on the sum of around $ 5,510.
I already sent the proof of payment to the Moderator/Administrator and to our clients (Should you want to look at the files please contact the Administrator to send them to you for we are not allowed our clients to share data with 3rd parties.)
I want to take advantage of this forum and try to make all of our clients fully satisfied - Should you are a client of youtradeFX you can always use the public relation dep. Services. Jonathanl@ytfx.com

Best Regards,

This is bull****, this Jonathan will not help you, file complaint with local police and econsumer.gov!

Back