Traders scammed by brokers, legal help for you available.

Sashaphotoit

Private, 1st Class
Hi, I have been scammed by 4xP and Youtradefx and I'm in contact with an expert in the markets who can help scammed traders through a group of lawyers already prepared on this matter. There is no money to pay at the beginning, 12% is asked when you receive the money back. If you are interested contact me sashasurf@hotmail.it. I'm looking specially for scammed traders with 4xP (to have the chance to pay only 12% of the returned money we need to be at least 10 people toghether each broker). If you need help for broker which is not 4xP and Youtradefx you can still try to contact me.

I don't think there's a rule specifically against it, but I think posting a link to the lawyer's website would be preferable.

I put my email and not lawyer's one (or his representative) because he considers how many people I can provide him to make me a better treatment. Even for me it's important to find specially 4xP's scammed traders because actually we are just 4 persons and we need to be minimum a group of 10.
Just think that who was telling here that my contact could be another scam is the same think what I thought about the expert's contact (he could be the broker itself making the people losing time until broker disappears). I spoke with him 3-4h and seems to be real intentioned person (I spoke with an expert in the market, not with any lawyer). The thing is that you don't risk to lose more, if it goes the right way you'll have your money back.
Anyway if you check me I posted a scam against 4xP months ago.
Keep in mind 4xP and Youtradefx are both scam, (Youtradefx still working but very very difficult to have money back). I already took action against them with other lawyer (before knowing this new chance). I'm waiting to see results.

I'm Jonathan Logger - the Public relations dep. manager of youtradeFX.
We at youtradeFX want each and every client to be 100% satisfied with our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience the withdrawal process may caused some of our clients.

Should any individual have any claims regarding youtradeFX - the public relations dep. will be more than happy to assist. our account managers are out for any responsibility in terms of withdraws.

My personal mail : jonathanl@ytfx.com

I want to use this comment to ask the forum moderator to contact me regarding every complaint so I can make sure all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

@jonathan...

why you response not to my E-Mails ? You have all needed data in ytfx backend, obviously you have no access there ?

And where is mánager-públic relations 4XP

I'm Jonathan Logger - thuhe Public relations dep. manager of youtradeFX.
We at youtradeFX want each and every client to be 100% satisfied with our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience the withdrawal process may caused some of our clients.

Should any individual have any claims regarding youtradeFX - the public relations dep. will be more than happy to assist. our account managers are out for any responsibility in terms of withdraws.

My personal mail : jonathanl@ytfx.com

I want to use this comment to ask the forum moderator to contact me regarding every complaint so I can make sure all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

Back