TRADERS-TRUST.COM SPAMVERTISING - New to Forex

SPAM FOR TRADERS-TRUST.COM Free Cash Rebate Programme – up to $3.5 per lot!

AsstModerator Note: After last year's spamvertising incident, I thought that Traders-Trust had learned not to spam inside the FPA. I was wrong. This is one of two advertising threads posted in Forex Articles.

Traders Trust is delighted to reward your continued loyalty with attractive trader rebates. Traders Trust have created what they believe to be the most generous cash rebate scheme for all levels of traders.

Whether you’re a novice or professional trader, we would love to reward your loyalty with a monthly rebate based on your trading volume.
For every Forex lot that you trade, you’ll receive a $2.5 cash rebate. Larger forex traders can enjoy a massive $3.5 for every round forex lot traded. Trade more, get more with Traders Trust.

Read more on cash forex rebate programme : traders-trust.com/community/trader-rewards-scheme/

forex-rebates.jpg

THE FPA RECOMMENDS AGAINST DOING BUSINESS WITH SPAMMERS.

Last edited:
MORE SPAM FOR Traders Trust - Real STP Broker

AsstModerator Note: After last year's spamvertising incident, I thought that Traders-Trust had learned not to spam inside the FPA. I was wrong. This is one of two advertising threads posted in Forex Articles.

An STP Broker (Straight Through Processing) is like an interbank broker. They don't trade against you so there is no need to manipulate the price. They consolidate bank quotes and show you the best bid and offers available. Spreads are tighter, but you have to pay commissions. When you make a trade they pass it through to interbank, so the counterparty is a real trader. Leverage is generally lower and minimum balances are higher. Interbank trades in $100,000 increments, so you need to be large enough to fit $7-10 per pip trades into your money management.

A retail forex company acts as the market maker for all your trades. They shade prices, widen spreads, and trade against you. They are like modern day bucket shops. The advantages retail brokers provide are that you can open an account with very little money, they give you crazy leverage, and usually you can demo trade on their platforms until you learn what you're doing. Most of them also have micro and mini lots so you can trade very small sizes.

For day trading, the STP brokers are better because it is so much easier for the retail guys to manipulate prices in the short term. Also, most STPs allow you to trade between the bid and the ask, so you can scalp as it was originally done by floor traders.

Traders Trust is an STP Broker. We offer an attractive Rebate Program of up to $3.50 for every lot you trade.* A generous welcome bonus of 30% up to 1000USD.* Receive a brand new Iphone 4 or IPad 2 when you reach a very attainable trading volume.* Get rewarded when you refer a friend with 100% of the value of your friends first deposit* and many other attractive offers to wet your appetite.
*Please see the Terms and Conditions to find out more. https://www.traders-trust.com/community/promotions/

stp-broker.jpg

THE FPA RECOMMENDS AGAINST DOING BUSINESS WITH SPAMMERS.

I was contacted last year by Traders Trust. They apologized for the spamvertising incident. I decided to be a nice guy. I removed the warning and link to this thread from their review page. I even promised to remove this thread if there were no incidents for 1 full year.

Eleven months later and they spam the FPA again.

The warning and link are back on the review page. I wonder how long until they notice that spamming backfired again.

Back