Traders Trust (TTCM) is holding onto my money and refused to return it to me

fiogol

Corporal
As some of you may know, I opened an account with Capital One Forex in January 2013 and deposited 2k usd. At that time Capital used to be an IB for TTCM and my money was apparently deposited to TTCM. I tried to make a complete withdrawal amounting to more than 12k usd in June 2013 but until now I have not received a single cent. TTCM even refused to reply to my 2 previous emails I sent them.
Bank Statement TTCM.jpg

I already called for a charge back but was told by my bank that it has to be 60 days prior to my deposit for them to claim a dispute. I also made a complaint to Cysec but has yet to hear anything from them even though I sent them 3 emails requesting for an update. And yes I will be emailing TTCM this link and have them comment here for their explanation.

Cysec reps all speak English, I can assure you that.
About the charge back I think your bank is confused- 60 days is when you actually swipe your card at store, if it's an online deal you have 6 months

Cysec reps all speak English, I can assure you that.
About the charge back I think your bank is confused- 60 days is when you actually swipe your card at store, if it's an online deal you have 6 months

I have a suspicion this may vary a bit from country to country, based on local consumer protection laws. In general, it's best to contact the fraud department at the credit card's issuing bank as quickly as possible any time there's an issue with a credit card payment.

Back