RESOLVED [Trader's Way] 3000€ Withdraw wire transfer scam

skilltrick

Private
Hi, first of all i apologize for mybad english i'm not an english native speaker.

i asked for a 3000€ withdraw on October 29, 2018, 9:34:09 PM on Trader's Way by wire transfer who has been "Completed" :
1544446432-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-10-a-13-31-25.png

and 2 weeks after i've still receive nothing on my bank account. I've contacted the payment support and they told me that they are in contact with their bank on a daily basis to see the problem. 1 week after they send me SWIFT confirmation that i have to send to my bank account. My bank ( N26 bank ) told me that they don't accept WIRE transfer method but only SEPA, so i have to see with the company if the funds has been returned to them.

I send lots of message to Trader's Way but everytime they ask me to wait. It's been 1 month and a half now and i still have NOTHING, they told me that any fund has been returned.

On 22 november they told me that :

1544446618-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-10-a-13-55-36.png

THEN on 27 november they told me that :

1544446692-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-10-a-13-57-40.png

3 december still the same answer

1544446785-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-10-a-13-59-12.png

So I saw on forexpeacearmy that there was another person that had the same problem on this topic : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-tradersway-wire-transfer-scam.46326/

So i ask them to send me a telegraphic transfer receipt and a tracking number of the transfer, but they don't want me to send anything at all but still ask me to wait. I send them my october, my november and my december statements to prove them that there is anything on my bank account from them and i threatened them to initiate leegal proceeding but nothing... I also transfer them an email from my bank that confirm that no transfer has been received at all . They still answer me the same thing every time.

here is the last e-mail i've send to them :

1544446162-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-10-a-13-43-57.png

And here is their answer, EVERY TIME :

1544446302-capture-d-ecran-2018-12-10-a-13-50-58.png

I don't know what to do anymore, since 1 month and a half they ask me to wait, but since that time i guess that the fund should have been returned to them, we're on december, i ask for the withdraw on 29 october. It's been since 1 month and a half now and still nothing.

Hi, first of all i apologize for mybad english i'm not an english native speaker.

i asked for a 3000€ withdraw on October 29, 2018, 9:34:09 PM on Trader's Way by wire transfer who has been "Completed" :

and 2 weeks after i've still receive nothing on my bank account. I've contacted the payment support and they told me that they are in contact with their bank on a daily basis to see the problem. 1 week after they send me SWIFT confirmation that i have to send to my bank account. My bank ( N26 bank ) told me that they don't accept WIRE transfer method but only SEPA, so i have to see with the company if the funds has been returned to them.

I send lots of message to Trader's Way but everytime they ask me to wait. It's been 1 month and a half now and i still have NOTHING, they told me that any fund has been returned.

So I saw on forexpeacearmy that there was another person that had the same problem on this topic : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-tradersway-wire-transfer-scam.46326/

So i ask them to send me a telegraphic transfer receipt and a tracking number of the transfer, but they don't want me to send anything at all but still ask me to wait. I send them my october, my november and my december statements to prove them that there is anything on my bank account from them and i threatened them to initiate leegal proceeding but nothing... I also transfer them an email from my bank that confirm that no transfer has been received at all . They still answer me the same thing every time.

I don't know what to do anymore, since 1 month and a half they ask me to wait, but since that time i guess that the fund should have been returned to them, we're on december, i ask for the withdraw on 29 october. It's been since 1 month and a half now and still nothing.
Here is the link of TradersWay Representative, go ahead and invite him to this thread to explain the situation.

Hello, thank for your answer

i send him a message but i couldn't put the topic link because FPA told me that i send spam...

Hello,

You mentioned in your original post the source of the problem which we will post here again -

You submitted a withdrawal request. In doing so, you filled out this form on our website:
wt.png

You entered your banking information and a SWIFT code in the corresponding field. We processed and sent out your wire transfer using the details provided.

A couple of weeks later you confirmed these wire transfer details in an email by typing them all out again and asking for an update, as nothing arrived. Within your email was the same banking information, including a SWIFT code.

During the week you waited for your wire and then requested for us tracking information for your wire. We responded by sending you a MT103 SWIFT message, which includes a sender's reference number and all other information regarding this wire sent over the SWIFT network. We will certainly not post your MT103 document here, but it is exactly like this sample one found online:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0636aed1e6f30cf18850f2eb06e4a279.webp

You replied on November 22 that you found out your bank cannot receive SWIFT wire transfers so your wire will be rejected by your bank and ultimately sent back. You made a SWIFT withdrawal to a bank that does not accept SWIFT wire transfers.
When this sort of thing happens, it can take weeks, and over a month to receive a wire transfer back. Banks take a very very long time to respond to SWIFT message requests, tracking inquiries and take even longer to send funds back. This is the unfortunate nature of international wire transfers but nevertheless a reality we all must accept.

We believe your wire is stuck either at your bank or in a correspondent bank en route back to us. You will need to continue to be patient and wait for it to arrive back. When it does, we will credit it back to your trading account, inform you and allow you to withdraw via Bitcoin or some other option. Note that labeling us as a scam will not increase the speed of this process - we will all need to be patient and wait for your wire to arrive back in our bank account.

You asked for a tracking number and said you are calling us a scam because we failed to provide it. We sent you a full MT103 SWIFT message document which is used by banks for tracking purposes.
We sent you all of the information possible for your SWIFT wire transfer, which again you found that your bank cannot receive weeks after initially requesting your withdrawal by SWIFT wire transfer. Information on MT103 documents can be found here - https://www.moneymover.com/product/faqs/what-mt103/

We will continue correspondence via email as we have been doing and post updates as they come and when you request them.

be patient is all you can do. look like a honest mistake on your end.

Can you please check it again? We got the answer from Traders way and seems you made some mistake.

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your answers.

Once again sorry for my bad english i'm not a native english speaker.

I have never said that it wasn't my mistake because i didn't know that my bank doesn't accept swift transfer.

The problem is : everytime i ask you some informations you always copy pasting me the same e-mail again and again with NO informations and NO details that could reassuring me.

When i ask you the telegraphic transfer receipt and a tracking number of the transfer, you still answer the same answer as you did since 3 weeks which is :

"Please note, as specified in our previous emails, we have already requested from the bank to check up on the status of your transfer, and we are keep doing that on daily basis.

Since, you have informed us of the following:

"My Bank does not allowed SWIFT wire transfer, they only accept SEPA wire transfer. So they tell me that the fund should have been returned to your bank account.""

It is the first time on FPA that you tell me that those document are equal to the swift confirmation that you already send me, i didn't know that, i thought it was several different documents.

I have to create a scam alert against you on forexpeacearmy to get constructive answer with details and informations

I have to create a scam alert against you on forexpeacearmy to make you say to me that it could take "weeks an over a month to receive a transfer back"

I have to create a scam alert against you on forexpeacearmy to know that " my wire could be stuck either at my bank or in a correspondent bank en route back to you"

Is that normal ?

The answer you give me on FPA was the type of answer you should gave my by e-mail, the type of answer that i was waiting from you and not the usual copy/pasting short answer that you give me by e-mail since 3 week and make me think that you try to avoid the situation.
I am just a simple client that waits for his 3000€ withdrawal since almost 1 month and a half, i don't have banking knowledge so i can't know all those things.

THank you for your answer by the way. I am still waiting now.

I will update this topic if i get my funds back, please don't mark it into "resolved" until i have the transfer back to me.

Thank you very much.

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your answers.

Once again sorry for my bad english i'm not a native english speaker.

I have never said that it wasn't my mistake because i didn't know that my bank doesn't accept swift transfer.

The problem is : everytime i ask you some informations you always copy pasting me the same e-mail again and again with NO informations and NO details that could reassuring me.

When i ask you the telegraphic transfer receipt and a tracking number of the transfer, you still answer the same answer as you did since 3 weeks which is :

"Please note, as specified in our previous emails, we have already requested from the bank to check up on the status of your transfer, and we are keep doing that on daily basis.

Since, you have informed us of the following:

"My Bank does not allowed SWIFT wire transfer, they only accept SEPA wire transfer. So they tell me that the fund should have been returned to your bank account.""

It is the first time on FPA that you tell me that those document are equal to the swift confirmation that you already send me, i didn't know that, i thought it was several different documents.

I have to create a scam alert against you on forexpeacearmy to get constructive answer with details and informations

I have to create a scam alert against you on forexpeacearmy to make you say to me that it could take "weeks an over a month to receive a transfer back"

I have to create a scam alert against you on forexpeacearmy to know that " my wire could be stuck either at my bank or in a correspondent bank en route back to you"

Is that normal ?

The answer you give me on FPA was the type of answer you should gave my by e-mail, the type of answer that i was waiting from you and not the usual copy/pasting short answer that you give me by e-mail since 3 week and make me think that you try to avoid the situation.
I am just a simple client that waits for his 3000€ withdrawal since almost 1 month and a half, i don't have banking knowledge so i can't know all those things.

THank you for your answer by the way. I am still waiting now.

I will update this topic if i get my funds back, please don't mark it into "resolved" until i have the transfer back to me.

Thank you very much.
Make sure, you can update the thread when you get the proper result.

Back