Trader's Way is a fraudulent company

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TradersWay you want me to accept that these trades were not valid. Ok. I will IF and only IF you can valdiate to me exact time frames that you were receiving bad prices from your so called "LP". Can you do that? I'll give you what I am looking for....Dear Client, during the normal course of trading on 3/2x/2x we experienced an issue with our liquidity provider and price feed data. As such, the trades in (Insert Instrument name) were quoting incorrect prices to our clients. This occured during the times of )5:12:xx GMT 3/2x/2x to 3:xx:xx on 3/2x/2x. As a result we are removing all transactions that may have occured during this time frame. We appologize for any inconvenience. As of 3/2x/2x at 0:xx:xx time the prices have been restored to accurately reflect market prices.

You want say this because you know you can't

So far these are the times we have -

March 27 -

01:24 to 04:03
05:09 to 05:21
05:28 to 05:51
06:09 to 06:20
07:43 to 07:55
08:48 to 12:27

March 26 -
01:17 to 01:20
03:09 to 06:56
07:55 to 09:33
14:11 to 14:33
15:35 to 15:36
18:06 to 18:16
19:43 to 20:08
20:21 to 20:30

This is not an exhaustive list, and we are not done removing orders. So far on your account we blanket-deleted everything from March 27, as almost every single one of your trades was either opened or closed during the affected time frames. We did not do the 26th yet on all affected accounts. We see that on the 26th we have some trades our IT manager must delete and it will result in around $1,500 extra in your account balance. They focused on the largest trades and the latest days for now.

You can see the times that were affected by looking at the M1 charts.

When you do look at your statement and cross-reference with the times shown, keep in mind the following two trades you placed:

2020-03-29 15_49_16-Statement_ 352272 - Jonathan Lynch as of 11.38 pm 3.26.20 central time.pdf...png

These were both placed using correct prices, outside of the affected time frame. However they were deleted anyway. There is an argument to be made about this by a client, that one would not place these trades because they believed they were trading in an environment that was correct. That is a legitimate argument and thus why we deleted the trades. There must be consistency and it cannot be had both ways - we either delete everything during and in between the affected time, or we delete only specific trades. If you elect the second one, then we will add these two trades back into your account. It is easier to just delete everything during the time and it turns out that it results in a higher resulting account balance if it is done this way.

The same goes for your EURUSD and other trades. They were placed on your account under correct prices, however they were placed during a time when some of your other trades were placed under an incorrect environment. This is why we mentioned we will discuss those with you after we move on from WTICrude. We will not apply one philosophy toward your negative trades and another toward your profitable ones. We will have a consistent thinking applied throughout.

Exactly consistency is what I'm looking for however when you fail to give verifiable data to compare how am I supposed to know you are doing what's in my best interest? You still have not addressed me via email or phone with data yet!

You choose to show two losers I placed outside of times of error how am I to know what profitable trades and non profitable trades I placed secondarily, the inflation of equity due to inaccuracy on your part effects trading strategies as well and position sizes on other instruments so...which is it? Why is it taking you so long to verify trading times that prices were incorrect and feeds are wrong? Early you stated it was a problem with your LP feeds now it is an IT problem? Figure it out you havent given a straightforward answer yet!

So far these are the times we have -

March 27 -

01:24 to 04:03
05:09 to 05:21
05:28 to 05:51
06:09 to 06:20
07:43 to 07:55
08:48 to 12:27

March 26 -
01:17 to 01:20
03:09 to 06:56
07:55 to 09:33
14:11 to 14:33
15:35 to 15:36
18:06 to 18:16
19:43 to 20:08
20:21 to 20:30

This is not an exhaustive list, and we are not done removing orders. So far on your account we blanket-deleted everything from March 27, as almost every single one of your trades was either opened or closed during the affected time frames. We did not do the 26th yet on all affected accounts. We see that on the 26th we have some trades our IT manager must delete and it will result in around $1,500 extra in your account balance. They focused on the largest trades and the latest days for now.

You can see the times that were affected by looking at the M1 charts.

When you do look at your statement and cross-reference with the times shown, keep in mind the following two trades you placed:

View attachment 52304

These were both placed using correct prices, outside of the affected time frame. However they were deleted anyway. There is an argument to be made about this by a client, that one would not place these trades because they believed they were trading in an environment that was correct. That is a legitimate argument and thus why we deleted the trades. There must be consistency and it cannot be had both ways - we either delete everything during and in between the affected time, or we delete only specific trades. If you elect the second one, then we will add these two trades back into your account. It is easier to just delete everything during the time and it turns out that it results in a higher resulting account balance if it is done this way.

The same goes for your EURUSD and other trades. They were placed on your account under correct prices, however they were placed during a time when some of your other trades were placed under an incorrect environment. This is why we mentioned we will discuss those with you after we move on from WTICrude. We will not apply one philosophy toward your negative trades and another toward your profitable ones. We will have a consistent thinking applied throughout.
If you look at those two loser trades you show the price did the exact same thin you are claiming was incorrect. Thise were to market execution orders where I tried to catch the same 20 pip move and I got executed too late so...I accepted the loss and moved on so either price was still a problem because it was doing the same thing you are claiming is incorrect or some of those moves were accurate.

You choose to show two losers I placed outside of times of error how am I to know what profitable trades and non profitable trades I placed secondarily, the inflation of equity due to inaccuracy on your part effects trading strategies as well and position sizes on other instruments so...which is it? Why is it taking you so long to verify trading times that prices were incorrect and feeds are wrong? Early you stated it was a problem with your LP feeds now it is an IT problem? Figure it out you havent given a straightforward answer yet!

It is an LP problem. We did not say it is an IT problem. We said our IT is the one who deletes the trades. That is entirely a separate thing.

It is an LP problem. We did not say it is an IT problem. We said our IT is the one who deletes the trades. That is entirely a separate thing.
You don't have an LP as far as I know because I have repeatedly to get their information to confirm your claims of inaccurate prices and you will not provide a contact.

If you look at those two loser trades you show the price did the exact same thin you are claiming was incorrect. Thise were to market execution orders where I tried to catch the same 20 pip move and I got executed too late so...I accepted the loss and moved on so either price was still a problem because it was doing the same thing you are claiming is incorrect or some of those moves were accurate.

Good, then blanket-deletion was the correct solution.

Good, then blanket-deletion was the correct solution.
Lol you dont even know what is going on with your own prices that you post those times and didnt even know the two trades you cited were under the same conditions! How is that good? It just shows you looked at my statement and made up some bogus time frames to fit your own version of events.

Lol you dont even know what is going on with your own prices that you post those times and didnt even know the two trades you cited were under the same conditions! How is that good? It just shows you looked at my statement and made up some bogus time frames to fit your own version of events.
I find it very telling you would rather handle this on this thread than via the emails we have going back and forth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back