1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trader's Way is a scam broker, they ripped me off

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by fadiga225, Jun 28, 2019.

1. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

Traders's Way made me lose around 400 USD on 26th of June 2019 on a single trade.
    Just to make me in loss as they placed a losing order without my knowledge, so that they don't let me be inf profit.

I have started trading at them on 19th of June 2016.
    Not even a week, they ripped me off my revenue and my hard-earn deposit.

I am not a beginner or seasonal trader, I know how, and above all, when, to carry my trades.
    You can clearly see the difference in trading style between my trades and the one they opened themselves.

If you are doubting my allegations, you can check this thread, where someone had also been a victim to their scam => https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-tradersway.40726/

Trader's Way is is a Non-Licensed offshore and non-regulated broker.

Please don't join them

2. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

You can see on the picture the GBP/NZD position they opened without me knowing, just to make me lose my money

My Account ID : 473822
    Order ID: 68979574

Opening Time : 2019.06.26 02:57:22
    Closed Time : 2019.06.26 05:03:05

Attached Files:

• act.
      act.png
      File size:
      46.6 KB
      Views:
  3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

@TradersWay Can we have your attention here, please?

4. TradersWay

TradersWay TradersWay Representative

We are not going to give any further time to this client. Client is a major scammer and has been emailing us many times per hour over several days and going onto our live chat under many different names. Client traded and won his first 9 trades, then opened another trade from the very same device he had been using previously and lost most of the money in his account.

Trying to claim we opened this trade and made him lose a few hundred dollars and has been making threats and acting ridiculous ever since.

We informed the client of all information about his account. We know the trades came from his own Android device in Ivory Coast - where he resides. Everything is very clear and simple here.

He has been sending us screen shots of random items online such as the list of all of the world's regulatory authorities and says he is going to hire Bill Gates' lawyer and sue us. Please do - as we will be happy to turn over all of your account activity and relevant server information to authorities. We insist upon you going and filing anything with any government authorities you would like.

Of course client will insist we are scamming him and try to use other previous complaints clients posted on the internet before in order to justify his nonsense. Knock yourself out - we will not spend further time entertaining you. Please go entertain yourself. Anyone who has a correct mindset does not act this way.

SoniNew and 4evermaat like this.
  5. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@fadiga225 this is precisely why i recommend 100% video screen recording of all trading sessions. This would minimize the possibilities of hearsay. No different than having a dashcam footage to report a motor vehicle incident.

In this way, you could play the footage back and show when the incident occurred.

Akso, emailing/chatting several times a day repeating the exact issue is not necessary. The same way you wouldn't want someone to do the same to you correct? Easier to contact them through 1 or 2 channels and the keep a single threaded email/chat going.

#5 4evermaat, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    SoniNew, FxMaster and fadiga225 like this.
  6. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

I have never traded through my Android device.
    All trades I carried were carried through the PC version.
    I never ever trade live on Metatrader mobile, never ever.

Check the attached picture as a proof that all my transactions taken by myself were taken through my PC, see a conversation with a loved one, also a student of mine.

I am not a dumb trader or scalper, I don't trade anyhow, when there is no opportunity I don't trade even if it is for months.

You can notice the interface is the PC, I never trade on mobile, it is stupid to do so because your fingers can slip and there is no way to do proper technical analysis there, according to me.

Attached Files:

7. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

They keep saying I traded from my mobile, but I never do, and will never do.

Check the attached picture as a proof that all my transactions taken by myself were taken through my PC, see a conversation with a loved one, also a student of mine.

I am not a dumb trader or scalper, I don't trade anyhow, when there is no opportunity I don't trade even if it is for months.

You can notice the interface is the PC, I never trade on mobile, it is stupid to do so because your fingers can slip and there is no way to do proper technical analysis there, according to me.

I have never taken that trade, it was taken by them the same way they took it for the other client => https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-tradersway.40726/

I have been trading for long, sometimes I lose, sometimes I win.
    I am nt a kid. When I trade by myself and lose I assume.
    But I can never assume the fact they opened a position against me and made me lose almost all my capital.

I have never opened that GBP/NZD trade. Never.

8. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

They keep saying I traded from my mobile, but I never do, and will never do.

I have never taken that trade, it was taken by them the same way they took it for the other client => https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-tradersway.40726/

I have been trading for long, sometimes I lose, sometimes I win.
    I am nt a kid. When I trade by myself and lose I assume.
    But I can never assume the fact they opened a position against me and made me lose almost all my capital.

I have never opened that GBP/NZD trade. Never.

Attached Files:

9. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

As a proof that they are a very wrong broker you can also see reviews at Trust Pilot.
    Only bad reviews, how come if they are so genuine and honest ??????

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.tradersway.com

A totally unregulated broker who operates unlawfully then and who chose Dominica as a remote area where it is hard for customers to go and complain.
    If they are so honest, let's ask them to be ask for regulations by boards like FCA, let's see.

They will refuse because they run a dodgy business, they just want to run their shady business as usual and rip customers when they have the opportunity to.

There is no information about the company on their website, no CEO, no corporate info, nothing, no headquarters, no picture of their office, nothing.

A pure scam, a maarket maker calling itself a ECN, because nobody can check if they are anyway, because they are not supervised by any board.

A broker to avoid at all cost : https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.tradersway.com

10. fadiga225

fadiga225 Recruit

He has been sending us screen shots of random items online such as the list of all of the world's regulatory authorities and says he is going to hire Bill Gates' lawyer and sue us.

Wrong, he or she didnt read me right.
    Apparently they do speak cavemen English as well.

Here is what I wrote exactly, but as they feel guilty they thought I was mentioning Bill Gates lawyer for myself :mad:

Attached Files: