Trader's Way is a scam broker, they ripped me off

TradersWay

TradersWay Representative
I have never traded through my Android device.
All trades I carried were carried through the PC version.
I never ever trade live on Metatrader mobile, never ever.

Check the attached picture as a proof that all my transactions taken by myself were taken through my PC, see a conversation with a loved one, also a student of mine.

I am not a dumb trader or scalper, I don't trade anyhow, when there is no opportunity I don't trade even if it is for months.

You can notice the interface is the PC, I never trade on mobile, it is stupid to do so because your fingers can slip and there is no way to do proper technical analysis there, according to me.

You routinely had this Android device logged into your account at the very same time as your PC - and at the same time from the same IP address. It was this very same Android device that placed your trade. Enough of your nonsense already.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
@fadiga225 you say you have been trading with them since June 2016. Can you provide other examples of corrupt behaviors (with proof)?

How long has the bad behavior been going on?

TradersWay

TradersWay Representative
@fadiga225 you say you have been trading with them since June 2016. Can you provide other examples of corrupt behaviors (with proof)?

How long has the bad behavior been going on?

He has been trading since June 19, 2019 - not 2016. If you read his original post again, he does say 16 but you can tell it is a typo because he goes on to say something about his trade in question happening "not even a week" later.

Screenshot attached of when his account was created originally (verification and trading commenced after).

Attachments

• 2019-07-01 10_43_22-Trader's Way - View User.png
    2019-07-01 10_43_22-Trader's Way - View User.png
    6 KB · Views: 5

fadiga225

Recruit
Yeah that was definitely a typo and it seem I can't edit it to the correct date as you can see in the attached file where I was verified.

So I confirm it here.

Well, don't try to faint the main point here0
I started trading with Trader's Way just recently.
After less than one week they ripped me off my profit.

It is a non-regulated broker who pretends to operate as a EN but I suspect a great Makret Maker there.

Never join this broker, they have a history of scamming their users and also protect themselves from any direct regulation as they decided to settle in Dominica and to never ask for any license to operate and be properly regulated like most honest brokers do.

Check thisi, only bad reviews regarding them :

https://scamrecovery.net/online-trading-scams/tradersway-review/

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.tradersway.com

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/traders-way

Attachments

• vf.png
    vf.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
  • bad.png
    bad.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 4

SoniNew

Sergeant
He has been sending us screen shots of random items online such as the list of all of the world's regulatory authorities and says he is going to hire Bill Gates' lawyer and sue us.

Wrong, he or she didnt read me right.
Apparently they do speak cavemen English as well.

Here is what I wrote exactly, but as they feel guilty they thought I was mentioning Bill Gates lawyer for myself :mad:

Hahaha :D