Traders Where Are You From ?

I'm glad it is. I'd feel a little silly checking the exchange rates between Florida dollars and New York dollars. :D

Feel silly??....hmmm...try checking exchange rates between giant earthworms/wild berries vs chicken/fish :(

Feel silly??....hmmm...try checking exchange rates between giant earthworms/wild berries vs chicken/fish :(

Since giant earthworms vary in size, do we count them or weigh them when determining exchange rates?

Since giant earthworms vary in size, do we count them or weigh them when determining exchange rates?

Exactly!...so you too see my problem....and to compound my problem, apparently, giant earthworm is not a stable diet of most humans :p.... seems like they use these juicy, succulent, high in protein creature as fishing bait and food for their pet fish :mad:....but it does take some getting use to as these creature do wriggle a lot inside your mouth as you chew them before swallowing :p

...hmmm...you start on banks like that, certain someone here will start on "mattress bank" :p

By the way, have you read the title of this thread"Traders Where Are You From?"???:cool:

To all FPA members, why don't you simply state (in your profile) where you hiding on this third rock from the sun??:p

...hmmm...you start on banks like that, certain someone here will start on "mattress bank" :p

By the way, have you read the title of this thread"Traders Where Are You From?"???:cool:

To all FPA members, why don't you simply state (in your profile) where you hiding on this third rock from the sun??:p

the third ? ? crap.
30 years wasted

No matter where we are the problem is global.
The news brought again to light the problems faced by European banks, particularly those in the European periphery (Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece), which has not yet fully recovered from the financial crisis. Moreover, the EU has not yet finalized its rules on how to deal with troubled banks. Lately, the market may be expressing doubts whether the plan of an ECB refinancing operation towards the long term (TLTRO) will be able to bring European banks lending again and revive the economic stability of the Eurozone. The news Thursday also showed sharp declines in industrial production in France and Italy, in May, according to previous reports of decline in production in Germany and Spain during the month. As a result of these questions, a Spanish bank had to cancel a sale of securities and trading was halted in several Italian banks.
Renovated in the European banking sector risk is negative for the euro and positive for the dollar, the yen and gold

Why dont you find the next resistance level and go short?

Back